Salva's Quickie

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

very awesome kills, awesome second track, nice editing :D

terrible UT settings, what the fuck at that font, mate?? :P

8/10 would quickie again

^

gonna listen to Madonna all day now, thanks a lot, buddy!!! -__-

Last edited:
terrible UT settings, what the fuck at that font, mate?? :P

Me and Chris liked the font, I unno :p.

As for the UT settings they were fine, issue is I was having problems with my video recording software, no matter what I did the clips came in almost pitch black, so I had to use like 6 different filters for the picture to come in clearly and as a result youtube butchers the final product. Reason why I didn't make a downloadable version is because said file was 1.6Gb in size, now who would DL that for a 3:35mins video? :p:

Appreciate the feedback gents :)

Might try vimeo or a different video recording software if I make another one (just send me demos ppl :sofa:)

Fock, forgot to comment on this. Nice video, Chris, you're always fun to spec :P Can spot that noob skin a mile away though :mingun: Do more!

Nice vid m8!
Cool too see UT videos are still being done!
Can't belive I'm in this one, been ages since I played :lol:

Haven't been on forum since ages. Nice to see another UT movie.
Alot of theses clips seem familiar to me, oh that's right they were on my UTApug community movie :P

Nice font!

gj m8 :D