RTCW: ET UTA Clan?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Most people already posted their favorite class(es) and all.

But we need a full list with everyone on it.

Lex Mortis:
Allies - Axis
Engineer - Field OP

Can everyone else also put their class up for the side?

Last edited:
btw, me and my m8 who plays (the one who fucked his PC) have found out some l33t tricks!

Central Europe: Fuel Dump

As soon as the tunnel gate has been destroyed, you can use a covert op to open the door to the fuel dump without needing to do anything with the tank.

Also:
Provided friendly fire is off, two engineers can launch eachother over the wall using dynamite.

North Africa: Anti tank gun thingy I forget the name of

With the help of a covert ops, the allies can get an Engineer to the anti tank guns without doing any of the other objectives.

Also:
Two engineers can launch eachother onto the guns from outside the base, allowing them to plant the dynamite on the guns, in a position where the axis cannot reach them in order to diffuse them.

Yeah, a lot of n00bs.. So you are kinda forced being an Engineer. But thats not why I picked it, I like placing mines and fixing stuff

me part of the noob group, but like 2 play some game against/with you guys you can post some ip here of the server you using a lot?!
maybe you can help me with some questions i have about that engineer/medic/field op thing, i reed some short lines in a magz about the game. d/l it and sorry then if me = not getting the qlue in the first few games i play;)

There is a big fuck off manual and a guide on gamespot ( thx sauron ) about the game...

anything u wanna know just ask

ip of servers ? how do u do that :D when me and sauron go and play we jump on ts2 and tell each other name / map / playercount of server makes it easy to find

hmmm, anybody got a list of the ranks? I got to "Captain" a while ago.
and wots all that called if ur axis?

Private
Private 1st Class
Corporal
Sergeant
Luitenant
Captain
?
?
?

in german it's Schutze and Uberschutze or something... I only played Axis once so far, lol.