Rook-plate?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sneez says: Gimme gimme gimme gimme!!

And erm subz, stop posting your UFO pics here dammit .

Hey yuo Wal1 H4x0r G1mm3 Your copy of UT so i can play with that UFO :martian:

Its this line in ( cheator :D ) Bamses tweaks :

set boulder2 bhidden 1

Remove it and should be fine.

Hey japster that World best sniper thingy :D Wow Haysa rocks

SubZero said:
As you can see in the link above, i already found out, and removed it. :D
Soz , didnt check the link :D

SNeeZeR said:
Hey japster that World best sniper thingy Wow Haysa rocks
Yeah, he allways used open sights (no optics), over 500 kills in 4 months is quite a record.

If i typ the "Set Boulder" Thingy it says: Boulder Not Recognized Class.

:\ I have to play low-res and low-detail these days and I've started getting some weird glitches. Got the Rook plate as you can see, and also other stuff like green and blue slime all over River3 walls and weapons appearing and disappearing. Belt seems to do it too (wtf) I went to see if the belt was there in Subbase and it wasn't, then someone picked it up out of thin air in front of me :\ Anyway if you;ve changed setting lately it's prolly that ;)

Attachments

• Shot0049.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 97
Re:

No, you hit the same places as if there were a rock standing there.
Pretty much a waste of ammo if you see someone standing behind the rock, and try to kill him anyways :)

{24}Useless said:
:\ I have to play low-res and low-detail these days and I've started getting some weird glitches. Got the Rook plate as you can see, and also other stuff like green and blue slime all over River3 walls and weapons appearing and disappearing. Belt seems to do it too (wtf) I went to see if the belt was there in Subbase and it wasn't, then someone picked it up out of thin air in front of me :\ Anyway if you;ve changed setting lately it's prolly that ;)

underclock ur graphic card :P