right hand hidden?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

jwer_NL

***YODA***
Oct 18, 2001
GRUN OWNS
wanted to get myself used to weapon hidden, and i found that i could get used to the fact i don't see my gun, but not to the new aim, new ripper spots and new launch spots...

always thought it was impossible to put the gun away without weapon hand changin to middle automatically but then i realised i never even asked anyone...

thought i'd give it a shot anyways...

any way to put the gun away but still let my gun aim as a right hand?

im not sure if u can....
even when it is centered, centered weapon and hidden / centered are slightly different aims. If uv got it set as right, then u change it to hidden then it should stay right aim. Unless hidden weapon is a completely different aim from all the rest ....

all rippers aims are the same for centered and hidden, the insta rifle fires hidden the same as centered...

i think hidden is the same as centered tbh.. but i want it to be the same as right hand

as far as i know hidden weapon is always centered but i'm a n00b maybe someone of teh 1337 haXx0or$ can help you out

For me hidden is not the same aim as center!

Like in lavafort I have to aim higher with hidden...

soz, dont know of any 1337 solutions for this, im sure there is one tho... either a mod which removes the weapon part of the hud (while its still there really) or something in your ini to edit - like getting rid of weapon sound/casings etc.. if i find out ill let ya know (ill have forgotten within 5 mins of posting this anyway :lol: )

all rippers aims are the same for centered and hidden,

:nono: easy rippers are the same beacuase theres such a wide target area which will still work. But harder ones like 1 shot ripper tricks where u need to be f00kin accurate, the aim is different with center and hidden

I know the standard invisible weapon hand is right...
Can teh invisible weapon hand hold his invisible weapon on teh left side too? I know i can make my left hand invisible by stickin it in me panties, but that playz hard :o
Perhaps someone can make a bind or something that the invisible right hand passes his weapon to teh invisible left hand....without anybody seein it. Cause if everybody would see me changing teh invisible weap0n from teh invisible right hand to teh invisible left hand...why would they call it invisible?

:rolleyes: