Request :)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bossk said:
Bullshit you never where in <<SpR>>, stop talking shit cause I know all spr and ex-spr players
first point proven..

Last edited by a moderator:
Maz said:
Ok m8s, heres the truth. This is a 10 year old kiddo from hull, probably whiteys son. Hes a fucking moron, he nagged to be added to my clan because for 5 days straight spamming me on irc and msn, but hes extremely suspicious and stupid and nothing close to div1 material, in fact he didnt know some simple dodges and launches and i dominated him in a dm because he didnt know how Deck16 works. He claimed he was Storm((Si><th)), to wich my squad leader who is real-life m8s with Storm((Sixth)), is in fact dutch and 19 not english and 10. He ended up deleting him, wich was a smart move.He uses other players nicknames, uses fake tags from clans hes never played for, last day i saw him playing as «)Fïrë$±ø®M(» of uks, then using my nick, then using Tweens nickname from DFP, he probably as no fooking idea who he even is. Oh, and for the record, he has NO previous clans NOR accounts (maybe some multi-accounts in ULL). Seriously kiddo get a life plz, and stop nagging in every forum every day IM CLANLESS DIV1 I PLAY FOR FAGZ PRO AND I WAS IN FIA ONE DAY followed by my pattented :R:rofl:FL: bind. cunt.

no shit...

your pretty much as skilless and brainless as any "creature" too be "mass produced" on barcardi to leave the magnificent city of Hull, so please refrain from typing such large amounts of bollocks, really isn't good for the rest of us.

@Mush: my pro as clan owns your pro as clan! - fo does it!! :moon2:

Mushroomhead said:
no shit...

your pretty much as skilless and brainless as any "creature" too be "mass produced" on barcardi to leave the magnificent city of Hull, so please refrain from typing such large amounts of bollocks, really isn't good for the rest of us.

@Mush: my pro as clan owns your pro as clan! - fo does it!! :moon2:

arent you from kent? or some other chav city in the UK?

Gazzy said:
:lol:

Maz best to keep quiet tbh, you clearly have not got a clue ;)

You are the one who asked him who he is :rofl::rolleyes:, i know all along but i prefer to wait untill admins find out themselves.

Maz said:
You are the one who asked him who he is :rofl::rolleyes:, i know all along but i prefer to wait untill admins find out themselves.

I didnt ask him who he is, i said "who the hell is this", a rhetorical question :), i absolutely do not care who he is and have no desire to know:)

Ive never heard of him before, never spoke to him, never will speak to him and he certainly wont be joining this clan :D

about using other nicks, sounds almost as raichus old days, hope this kid can leave or grove up like rai did.

pretty sad, that the incest over the last decades fucked all of Hulls citizens completly up.

dlm said:
pretty sad, that the incest over the last decades fucked all of Hulls citizens completly up.

Guinea pigs can inbreed up to 20 generations until malformations start. So with future genetic research I see a huge relief coming to horny sisters and brothers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.