Reply for cos.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

w1sh

`//
Sep 26, 2003
Hi cos, firstly if you hate me i got no problem with that.
Secondly if you didnt already notice an assault war consists of 4 or 6 players.
Since i was one player in MoD and 23, that grudge against me is also against the remaining 5 or 3 players? Nice!
Secondly, why would I leave if i lost vs MeGa? Sure you finally beat us but it took you all practising on publics every day and night (yes like i used too also, at least i can admit it)
My reason for leaving the clans is nothing to do with you or C0 or whoever may think it is, but i can enlighten you anyway:
Firstly the servers are pure wank, it's funny going to a CTF server and DM servers and having a nice, normal ping, then returing to the BS Assault servers with the LAS which is probably fucking the servers, adding new Map flags and Assists etc. I would rather play the game normally than have all this included. Not saying LAS is a bad thing, i know alot of work was put into this, and maybe it isn't to blame, but it's strange how the Assault servers lag quite abit compared, even though the servers themself are very good. NGZ for example is extremely un-laggy on SniperArena servers and so on, yet on DFP it's that little worse.
I had alot of fun in 23 and MoD and i still like them ofcourse. My main problem was with Micro, since i didn't know his "mood" of the day, whether he would be cool or plain ignorant, same for IBM, so i left 23.
With MoD, I know Zyx and Helios are dragging themselves to matches, the same way i got recently. The effort of MoD has greatly decreased over the last 3 or 4 months, but i'm not leaving because of that. Since i can see how inactive members affect clans performances, i thought it would be better to leave and let MoD decide what they are going to do in the future.
I wouldn't like to see MoD resign, but i think it would probably be the best solution since there is no motive to continue and play strongly together.
But it's funny that people are still thinking i'm botting, even DJ for that matter, who sent the proAS war 23 vs mega to admins.
Let's see if i'm caught with a bot, because i can assure you i won't.
Do you think your the first to send demos of me to admins? Don't think so somehow.
Thirdly i have no problem recording demos of any war, and i have said it in the past, if you would like to request them then add me to MSN.
It's funny i never ever get anyone asking to check them out - yet people are still moaning that i bot.
Strange.
I hope your glory time in C0 cos will be for a long time, you finally did it on a 6+ year old game, thats a real acheivement there :)
Cya on pubs ;)

if i understand this right: u quit playing matches docta luv?

if this is true than nothing can break my day \o/

*sigh*

This isn't MSN, if you have flames or arguments you need to finish - don't post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.