removed weapons

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Sauron

{o_O}
Sep 29, 2001
Switzerland
today i played some on jolt 3 and on golgo def i recognized that the pulse gun at hurrons was gone
why this ?
arent there enough flak cannons and go guns arround in the leaguemaps that could and should be removed before some pulse gun :confused:

Last edited:
there is a very good reason for its removal its stops a cheat from being done, its replaced with a minigun ammo so your comments about flaks are way off :P

Originally posted by Sauron
removing the weapon isnt fix the cheat its avoiding it

the only other way would be to put a false ceiling up so the bug wouldn`t work a lot of hassle imo extra minigun ammo is a good fix for it imo usefull for both offence and defence

news flash you can do something called launching with a rocketlauncher, this is a bug say epic so let remove the rocketlaunch [/sarcasam]

nice first post dana :D

((sheesh, AKA even use fake nicks on the forums.....))

and it looks like your avatar is trying to doge my sniper ;)

Sauron, do you even know what the cheat involving Golgotha + Pulse Gun is? Start an offline game without bots... [removed by CS]

Bingo... the heart gets zapped and it's game-over.