REAL ninjas

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

What the fook?

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

jesus there SOOOO COOOOOOL like totally radical... man!

omg! :rofl:

Dear Stupid idiots,

A lot of you have been signing my guest book and saying that I don’t know anything about REAL ninjas. But that’s a bunch of bull crap! You dummies don’t know anything. And maybe YOU should get a life. I bet a lot of you have never even seen a girl naked! You idiots believe that ninjas had some “code of honor”, just because you read Ching Chong’s guide to ninjas and codes and stuff. Yeah right! You shouldn’t believe everything you read. If by “code of honor”, you mean “code to flip out and go nuts for absolutely no reason at all even if it means that people might think you are totally insane or sweet”, then you are right. But if you mean a "code to be nice and speak nicely while sharing and not cutting off heads", then you’re the biggest idiot ever!!!!!! So if you have any brains, you will shut up and get a life. So go shut up, you stupid idiot.

No thank you,

Robert

p.s.

you are dummies

:rofl: LoL what a idiot

has to be a spoof page irte?:lol:

sent him a mail, lets c if we can get some more fun outa him

Q: I heard that ninjas are always cruel or mean. What's their problem?

A: Whoever told you that is a total liar. Just like other mammals, ninjas can be mean OR totally awesome.

:rofl: What does this kid think a mammal is???????
And the music on the site :spit:

#im swift with a handbag:D
and can roll on the floor...thnx to proph;)

Name: leonardo (Homepage)
Comment: are u like a turtle? teenage mutant ninja turtles...heroes in a half shell...turtle power. wheres shredder till i decapitate the mad bastard....we are a riotous lot us nija turtles...michaelangelo? he's a party dude u know

:rofl: