READ THIS

• Thread starter HurricaneTheSniper
  • Start date
  • Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: READ THIS

sry for being a bent gump in this post but any chance for a dig @ Gazman cannot b ignored :)

Lo Julia *kiss*

I wonder y the hell u care so much bout my clan history anyway
No need to be so rude Steel... Most comments on your clan history were just harmless jokes.

I think I'm goin to move to DM totally .... this community sux waaaaaaayyyyyy to much ffs
:/ Ya, maybe. Better then flaming people without any apparent reason on a public board.

peeps that dunno what I'm talkin about come here a say @#%$ bout my clans
Nobody knew what you were talking about because you just came here and said: Some people @#%$ suck. You didnt say who, and you didnt say why.What kind of replies did you expect? "Oh yeah Devil you're right... I don't know who they are but I bet those people suck."

I agree with Kawwy :evil: that it might have been a good idea to discuss that on ICQ instead of making this post on a public board.

They had 1 sniper and 4 people on the beach !!!!

No wonder we always lose !! We have all 6 people in the boiler room ammo room !!! :lol:

Edit: Cece you fool.........it's :evil: Kawwy....not Kawwy :evil: ! :lol: :p

Kawada

what???? u mean this whole hamerlaunch thing isnt a joke???????

lol kawa
yeah pretty tough to get through boiler with 6 people there :lol:

GRRRR FFS :evil: Kawwy...

It's CeCe not Cece ;)
Hell, even PePe and CePe are better than Cece :lol:

Yeah but they keep completing the map and we don't see anyone come through the Boiler Room........how the fu<k are they doing it !!??

I notice that there is a big hole with a gun coming out of it, maybe through there.........

I will gather a conference and discuss it ! :lol:

Grrrrrr.........ok CeCe......you happy !? :lol:

Kawada :)evil: Kawwy)

as I already said I ask SORRY for have posting this that way .... but I was pissed , that's my excuse ... anyway now U know y I did it.
@ Gazzy , maybe U mean the topic titled BOW DOWN! ? .... uhm .... u so stupid that u don't get that that was a joke ? just to let peeps know I was back ? god I never thought I am a utgod ... NEVER ffs adn when I played with U ( can't remember though ) what the hell did I do ? I kinda always tried to play as fair as I could whwnever I played on a public ... but bah think what ya want.
just SUX the way U won ... and it sux BIG time ... didn't we decided to do a rematch ? were U CONSTRICTED by the league admins to win the match ? let me know how the thing is gone plz.... for what I understood that was a TOTALLY UNFAIR winning ... U guys STOLED the match.

we did not ask for us to win the match the situation was put to the admins at lunas request

i have said about 15 times that i fuckin know it sux to win that way and that it shouuld have been replayed or tied, but u seem to keep missin that for some reason

but thats imo, so it dont make any difference

yeah sorry dood, must remeber to analyse ever post next time just to check ifs it a joke or not, even though it was some replys ya made to another post i was thinking of

did i ever say u didnt play fairly? nope, u just invented it

wot u done to me? well u said we Fookin suck, thats enuf, u can say anythin to me i dont care, but dont u insult the fuckin clan, u numpty

Re: RE:

*Gen shakes head, utters cheese while reaching for the bong*Kids