RE: sticky SPOILER [Dont read mouseover]

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Apoc

(Si>
Jun 15, 2001
Denmark
Well, that is mostly useless since when you hover the mouse over the topic you get some of the spolier anyway...

It was my own fault that I read that
Trinity dies
but still it was abit anoying.

A bug maybe ?

Spoiler tags are also pretty useless if you happen to hover over a a hidden spoiler and drag the mouse with the button pressed. :rolleyes: :p
If it says Spoiler and something you don't want to be spoiled then avoid, don't try and get a preview of the thread! Just like if you see a thread started by humphro, run, run away! :)

i think what he means is that when you hover over the topic with the mouse in the ChitChat part that the text between the spoiler tags is still shown..

I know what he meant, and its easy to avoid. In windows based browsers you have to actually bring the mouse to a stop before a tooltip like that will pop up.
Why are you holding your mouse over a topic you are wanting to avoid?!?

And in Mozilla (1.4) it only gives you a single line instead of a segment like IE.

i was reading the topics in chit chat after clicking chit chat, and it happened to be just where the chit chat button was in the other page that the spoiler thread was situated :\

Crazy Squirrel said:
Just like if you see a thread started by humphro, run, run away! :)
Am I famous or something? This is the 5th time in in 3 days that someone has made a reference to me. :confused:

Crazy Squirrel said:
I know what he meant, and its easy to avoid. In windows based browsers you have to actually bring the mouse to a stop before a tooltip like that will pop up.
Why are you holding your mouse over a topic you are wanting to avoid?!?

And in Mozilla (1.4) it only gives you a single line instead of a segment like IE.

No idea, I guess I read to fast or just need to navigate with tap + enter :P

FUCK YOU YOU MOHERFUCKING BIATCH!!!

why the f00k didn't you say it was about The Matrix:Revolutions u PRICK.....now u made me read it BITCH

I hope u die by getting hit by a car 120 miles/hour

yeah humphro, ur famous... stalkers, paparazi's and invitations to the grand opening of the new cheese store on your block are incoming