Re: My shock rifle dont work

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

C

CrackFJS

the alt-fire of my shock rifle (the plasma ball thingy) only works 50% of time online...and is really annoying

tried reinstalling Ut...no difference, but it works fine in praccy game

anyone got any ideas?

thxs

RE:

I got the same prob.....its due to ping/pl

so i did this to fix it

i dont sodding use it

Re: RE:

Perhaps it is firing, but u only see it 50% of the time?

Crusader

yeah I get invisible rockets as well sometimes, I'm pretty sure it's lag

Its a long shot but try kicking and hittng your pc :)

It is 100% lag.....if it works fine in a praccy match, nothing to do with UT and everthing to do with the lag.

I get it sometimes, as someone said, invisible rockets etc.

Kawada

.... and the silent ammo loading problem, so @#%$ annoying while playing UT suddenly dying cua I keep the firebutton pressed and forget that the RL are loading rockets because I can't @#%$ hear it.

sometimes if i change weapon and hold the fire button down whilst it changes its start shooting without the sound effects. pretty funny with minigun cos all u hear is the bullet holes. rofl

RE:

I got o im dead prob

i run along for a good 20 seconds only to discover i died at the spawn point.....its a @#%$

thx guys
tried wot bungle said...but didnt work aswell as it does on my T.V :(
bungle, you should make a webpage telling people how and where to hit their electronic goods :) sure you know alot about it :D

l8r

Ok there are 2 reasons for disappearing Rocks, shock balls etc. The first is ping/pl or any other kinda lag (like server lagging. The second is UT ditching detail to keep the frame rate up, if you have a min frame rate set (or it may do it even if ya dont, not sure), UT will ditch detail to keep your frame rate up, so sometimes its bye bye rockets or whatever.

Most annoying one with bad Packetloss is you can sometimes minigun yourself to death with your own bullets :( only happened to me once or twice.

Invisible rockets are also a royal pain in the ass.

Darkheart

I once gave me a headshot with sniper:) and I often combo myself, very smart:)

:lol:
i've comboed myself but i've never hit myself with minigun/sniper/enforcer :lol: