Rangers UEFA Cup final...

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Useless

Bravo
Jun 14, 2002
Scotland
This is my thread where I shout abuse at Rangers through the match whenever they do anything that looksl ike it might lead to a goal. If they score I get an admin to close the thread, and if they win they can delete my account.

To be continued...

i want rangers, but i think Zenit deserve it more the way they beat every1 in the uefa cup this year

Halftime in the single most boring Euro final of any competition ever. I've never seen a more boring, negative team. If ever there's a time to play football it's in a final, but oh no. Fucking horrible, me and my dad were nearly asleep at one point. Typical Rangers match. If they win it'll be a complete meaningless travesty.

Zenit shold have had a penalty a miniute ago but apparently it's not handball in the box when a Rangers player does it. Plus Rangers fans are singing No Surrender and Derry's Walls, two sectarian, anti-Catholic / Irish songs for which the club have been previously fined and punished on multiple occasions. Some people just don't learn.

:whatever:

Tbh im not a footy fan at all, but you guys prolly can imagine how did i enjoy the game!!!
Its not just russsian fc but my native city aswell!
:party:
Sorry those why arent that happy with the result as i am!
And tx Netherlands for Dick Advocaat!!
GJ xD

Tbh im not a footy fan at all, but you guys prolly can imagine how did i enjoy the game!!!
GJ xD

np

GJ xD

thank god u know that Advocaat is the coach now and not a player like u thought :lol: