r u recruiting just now?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Re: r u recruiting just now?

and btw....i was on a public and i have seen u playing m8y

Well...all i can say is...We are full=)
(u and beating some Ai) ROFL..first try to beat a newbee )

HEHE

Hey FvB m8y! :D

ROFL that guy :lol: Well, if u wanna try me then will see publics today and i kick yer hairy little ass ;)

well, i dont think that this guy shaved his ass =)

what about u pun m8y =)

YO m8s :) Yeah, i'm alive.... (alwayz been) ;)
Clan-less atm though :/ But i've got lots of requests.. just haven't decided yet :)

Have jolly fun in Ai m8s :)

dear mr pay day i think ur talking shite about seeing me on a public server with my nick because ive only been on about 2 servers with it and u werent in any of them

ehm who says he used his own nick? :lol:

sorry to say this m8 but you are making a fool outta yerself now...

first of all who are you? you seem to give the impression you are something familiar and experienced... if so you won't be afraid to show yerself ...

and btw i don't care if you are good or not i ain't AI :p

well coucar.....first of all, yes, i use another nick..
and u little kid should shut up, or i will kick ya little "hairy" ass...stupit bitch

BAH

Sorry...

and yo FvB
nice to hear u r still there =)
but i havent seen u playing for long time now m8

now whose the one sounding stupid -- how many "little kids"
do u know that have "hairy asses". And yes , keep dreaming that one day u'll see my ass and then all yer fantasies can be brought alive u FAG. And whats ur problem u insult me for half a page when u dont even know me and then u say SORRY!!!!

hmm im beginning to be glad that ur full but dont get me wrong -- im sure ur still a good clan u just seem like a bunch of twats. --- sorry!! LMAO