{R-C} Leaves the league

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

OMG im CLANLESS :'(..... had a good time in rc . but i will still play on so if theres a clan out there for me plz get in touch :)

sad day but 5 years of 1 game is a long time just wanted to add a few thank yous

cant remember wot i had for breakfast this morning so never gunna remember all who played for rc but want to say thnx to the hardcore rc

skullsquasher a bloody good friend and leader had some of my best times online with him on ts

gringo one of the nicest guyz u would wish to meet this bloke did loads for rc

diablo not been rc for a while but did all the web stuff nice guy

jackel omg wot can i say one of the funnest guyz on ts and some times a pain lool

numbnut skottish but hey he cant help that :p

djinn sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety lol i say no more wot a top time i had in holland at her house

deathrow and emperar my boys :p

lime dont see much of him but hes there when needed and a nice guy on ts

xion lol was a bloody hot head when drunk but again a top lad

and just another few names that helped us through the years

propain...rotted...happyguy...steveo...woox...torshammer...twister...polle...foxy...joko...spawn...skull...rookie...stormblast...roitz...red...nemisis...terror...beltroniko

and anyone else i cant remember

great big thnx to the admin through the years and to all ut players bye bye rc sign out

ggs R-C, had many fun wars vs. both NPU and swap, sad to see ya go, :(
hope most of u will stay in the league someway ;)

Reactions: Maber