~[RÊ$]~Sirius13

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felerian said:
you better shut up you idiot, dont you think you posted enough shit here in the Forums? And in PM and ingame? God damn, your one of the worst flamers in UTA. NOT RES, thats for sure.
How about a Apologize from you???
Sirius did show charakter and apologized for something that really has changed from a fly to a elephant, just because of idiots like you, btw. to bad i dont use irc so much, but the truth is Nil (mostly Anti) did flame so much against us in the match. But we said no word against em (didnt even mention anything in the matchreport - because its NORMAL in a Clanwar!?!)

:lol:
Im not an idiot you are. Take it easy maybe ^^
When someone flame clan/players which i like i flame fuckers. Is that a bad thing ? Dont think so.
@ Mido yeh its true read their match comments. How great RES are!! when they losing they say opponent clan was just lucky like vs solid lucky on 8 maps :lol: :rofl:
But enough this. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.