~[RÊ$]~ goes to HZ

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Felerian

"All wiyht. Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?"
Nov 5, 2002
~[RÊ$]~ goes HZ

Hurts me alot to say "RES is quitting for good"... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Allmost every match was cool... like the Clan´s we played... but hey, all good stuff end´s someday.

I wanna say thx to so much ppl for great fun and cool chat´s, nice war´s or exciting friendly´s.
But its just to much ppl and befor i forget somebody i will not say names :) thx to all of you!!!
I hope not all of you will have forgotten us in 2 weeks, would be nice to hear if some of you had some fun with us too.

To all my m8s of RES that quit UT:
Have a nice future no matter what game you play in the future... and maybe we meet some day on a Server and recognize each other ;) :P

Take care all,
cya later
Fel

[EDIT]
I dont believe i am doing this - after i resign RES and post this dramatic quit post

they are forcing me to say:

we are going HZ
[/EDIT]

Last edited:
Well was a nice time in RES, but the time has come to quit and move on.

Thx to every 1 I played with or against for some real great matches.
To u that stay in the game HF and GL.

CYA ALL :bawling:

Must say that many (maybe all) ADC-RES wars were pretty class and the last one was a real thriller.

bye guys and gl :wave: