Questions about the IAC

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

I demand a poll to vote on the match format. Offer 5v5 and 6v6 as options.
I would prefer 5v5 for the IAC because some teams will appreciate the smaller format + it adds bit variety to normal Std. AS so tactics cant be used 1 to 1.

good idea bossk, 5v5 sounds good.

Also can we try and have some form of regular update/information, it appears some people are returning from inactivity temporarily to play in this, but unless they see some progress they will forget and won't come back.

yer good idea imho.

stu will murder u now im afraid bsk :( :P

wot shall we do with clanbase guys? there must be sum way we can get em to play this cup?

5v5 seems good...but where are all the dates....last dates to give captains of the different nations to the IAC-Cup-Admins and when will it start...im afraid it wont be too long anymore and we dont know a thing

Ok obv i have not been typing there was no need to tbh. Ok now the final dates are here for the polle to be closed i suggest we take on 5v5. That will give countries with only 5-8 players a chance to represent the country. So for every1 please be aware it will work on 5v5 not 6v6. march the 22nd team captains will be selected from voting within the country forums, so again make sure all signed up to your country forum.

team captains will be discussed 2nite or 2moz and more details will follow concerining the matter

Not much has changed since I last posted. I woke up 10 minutes ago with a headache and I got class in 30 :(

I'm so responsible.

Would be nice to see the date (19th may) if this is the starting date for IAC updated in the news section!