question

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

sKull

JUST FOOK OFF WILL YA
Jun 8, 2001
fook knows
wtf does min desired framerate do ?i have mine set at 28/30,i have tryed changeing it to see if there`s a difference but cant see any ,does it make a diff if u play in open gl or d3d? :moon:

its the min amout of fps you want displayed if the engine can reduce to it, with mordern pc`s speeds though you might want to set it at 0 which fress the engine to use the best poss all the time (i think)

if u put it up to 200 or sommat i heard that UT tries harder to cut out all the shit that doesnt REALLY have to be loaded, like rockets flyin at ur face :x

I have mine at about 200 I think lol. I think it's supposed to do what Joko said, but from what I've seen, does just about shit :D.

It lowers the detail level until your fps is above the min level that youve specified, its basically there to stop your pc grinding to stop in intensive areas by making it easier for your pc to cope :P