Purety tis 4 u ;)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Slayer used to make some cool songs.
Nowaday they've totally lost it and suck big hairy nuts :moon2:

Downloaded the new Album "God hates us all" (original title,eh?..lol)..
Deleted it just as fast... What a piece of junk!! :D

Heard an interview with Tom Araya where he says...and I quote (might not be the exact words, but the meaning is intact):

"I know our new songs are not melodic, but I think all the screaming makes you feel a lot better afterwards"

Ok Tom... you go scream as long as I don't have to listen to it.. :P

Last edited:
Havent heard it myself, but last time the held a concert in norway(which owned major knee down fs) they stuck to old tunes mainly cept two from the album at the time (which sucked )

ffs når de for en gangs skyld sender noe så får jeg det ikke med meg:rolleyes:

Pur: sant nok, men det er jo her den beste musikken kommer fra så det er litt sykt:cow:

Slayer fucking 0wns live! The gig they had in Oslo is the l33test ive ever been to:D their new album blows moosedick in hell tho:/

swyzz ur a tool
As long as I'm the right tool :whip: :afro:

Anywayz...
Seasons in the abbys has indeed been their best album..

And I guess they're not going to change that :D

Last edited:
lol.. yeah. Abyss.. That's what happens when you just copies what others write...:o

And no.. South of Heaven is not their best :D

Jo Dyz =) den Ondaste Blackmetallen från de djupaste mörkaste skogarna må komma fra norge =) Å de e ju onekligen jälit bra. Men knappast det bästa =)

Season in the abyss is a great album, but the one im most stuck with atm must be... reign in blood.

klart det er best.. alle andre er jo posere:rolleyes:

så du slayer da de var i sverige? var i london da, men jeg kjenner mange som var der CoF sugde visst noe jævlig <-- ikke overraskende
slayer er vel alltid konge... Reign in Blood er alltid med på fest.. kanskkje det albumet som skaper mest liv:)