punawa?

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

all uk isp's suck

the maximum common connection u can get is blueyonder 1 mb /256

which is laughable by countries like sweden belgium or holland

im still stuck with my 1mb fcuk cable :o

Want 10mbit :shout:

Have to finish school first and get my electrician job then I will have it sorted ;)

ok the best assault movie ive ever seen has to be l0cky's

truely amazing movie perfect movie making style and great content , not just headshot after headshot after headshot.

really great.

And where can I find that one?
Cant see anything about l0cky in badct :(

Originally posted by Paa`
ok the best assault movie ive ever seen has to be l0cky's

truely amazing movie perfect movie making style and great content , not just headshot after headshot after headshot.

really great.

i had many others videos of others scenes, but it s so boring for spectators, nothing really interesant.
Movie must show kills & skills & kills, except if it is a team movie.
My movie is personal, so nothing to show except frags.
or maybe, i can do a best-of movie, with my unskilled demos. (i ve got many many many :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by ReD
My Movie is finally done, its nothin compared to punawa's :drool: But it was fun making it. Feel free to download it from http://www.badct.de/dlredir.php3?id=1199&type=file
And yeah i know my editing sucks :P

I have bout 70 % of badct movies and this has gotta be worst of them.
Picture quality is really poor, packing is totally fuxored and the league mod info on screen makes it even more blurry. U might also disable HUD on those 3rd person parts where "connecting to server" icon is shown.
Whats "plank screen" idea on 9:45 --> 13:21 ?? Didnt u check the film b4 u submitted it ?
Music was good :thumb:

Originally posted by punawa
yea sure, quality isnt really good and this f00king hud is realling boring.

im sure u can do better ;)

My hud isnt usually like that.. I used a movie making guide i found somewhere and it suggested editing some shit so i just went with the flow..

Also the quality is shit cause my comp is f00ked and couldn't get the right divx.

But oh well.. thanks for the feedback anyway. :)

Nice movie Punawa. Music roxors in time to some nice shotzorz. pld. Glad I didn't play any part in it :)

Can anyone post a link to lockys movie please ?