Pug cup 2012 - teams & groups & results

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx for the oppurtunity of playing really enjoyed playing a 'proper UT match' again, but it was my last lol.
618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

SQuirrel and every1 else signed up for this CUP plz idle in the UTAPUG channel to b prepared for match.

If u sign up u should really b more "active". At least idle in the channel so teams can contact u and arrange and confirm dates for the matches. This is not only SQ but every1 else that feels AFK last 1-2 weeks.

DEADLINE is in 14 days.

//DJ

Ye sry, not trying to mess people about but our team has run into one or two little problems.

I just about have my PC back, just got to fix humungous display lag problems and I'm set. jEr has also agreed to merc for us in place of XR, so I'm sure me, him and Term can get together a couple of evenings this week.

Team 5 can only play in exactly 2 weeks time (22nd/23rd) we've tried this last weekend but no other team was around to play us, can we schedule a few games for these dates? If not, kaput :saw:

Team 5 can only play in exactly 2 weeks time (22nd/23rd) we've tried this last weekend but no other team was around to play us, can we schedule a few games for these dates? If not, kaput :saw:
Actually I can't play on 22nd anymore, friend invited me to bday party :hide:

Ye sry, not trying to mess people about but our team has run into one or two little problems.

I just about have my PC back, just got to fix humungous display lag problems and I'm set. jEr has also agreed to merc for us in place of XR, so I'm sure me, him and Term can get together a couple of evenings this week.

Yeah i was around yesterday but I don't think term or you were online ;)

FS guyz what are u doing? say BIG thanX to DJ for makeing a cup!!! all what u need its just a 3 matches in 2 weeks, most of players playing pug every day or few times in week! so just do it!!! :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

Status
Not open for further replies.