pug clips

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

bridge 2nd defence and ballistic jumping out at warhead summed up salva, not a very smart player!

gg good report pit, IMO u need to give me some more credit in your youtube summary, salva noobed a few things, but most of the map control was mine in the majority of the maps, he had a few well timed kills that won him Riv3 and Ballistic otherwise score could be much more in my favour. thats imo ofc, i certainly was not too excited that he reached 3 maps, I felt I had much more of the play and control overall.

Last edited:
gg good report pit, IMO u need to give me some more credit in your youtube summary, salva noobed a few things, but most of the map control was mine in the majority of the maps, he had a few well timed kills that won him Riv3 and Ballistic otherwise score could be much more in my favour. thats imo ofc, i certainly was not too excited that he reached 3 maps, I felt I had much more of the play and control overall.

well in the vid I mainly emphasized on some critical moments and funny suis from salva but also tried to show how he viewed some situations. wez told me i should have showed more footage but there wasn't anything else I could deem worthy of frapsing.

now coming to what u said, u may have had control on certain maps but u got that lucky shot on golgo as well for siege ending up defending it for several minutes later on-which if u didn't who knows what the outcome might have been. u also got ran over on dungeons, a map i believe u picked and balli yes u did lose it by 3 secs but u were lucky to get that hammerkill and disable main gate tele which certainly made a huge difference as getting generator against a good sniper there is pretty hard (u also noobed ur warhead defense)

there is also a small text report at the end of my vid which i kept short and has additional info about certain things.

im also pretty sure salva would not make that many mistakes in future 1v1's either, it's a learning ground and experience comes from that

better make hosted HD movie, please, this kinda quality makes the content pretty useless, imho ;<

Just a tiny clip of why Axl should not be involved in even the most basic of launches. Hudson is the poor sod with the headache. From a pug two nights ago :flyer: