Pug bitching and bans

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Funny that u flame MyM for not being able to play Pugs for 24h concerning u couldnt play pugs at all if MyM didnt pay for the server.
Everyone should be grateful for the time and money he invests to keep the league alive. Without the pugs there wouldnt be much left of this league I guess.
All he asks for are flamefree matches and no mindless spamming. So where is the problem?

Let's all just accept the rules and follow em. Not much of a point in keeping this discussion going. Mym pays for it, he keeps it running -> follow his/the rules.

Funny that u flame MyM for not being able to play Pugs for 24h concerning u couldnt play pugs at all if MyM didnt pay for the server.
Everyone should be grateful for the time and money he invests to keep the league alive. Without the pugs there wouldnt be much left of this league I guess.
All he asks for are flamefree matches and no mindless spamming. So where is the problem?

FISHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, show some respect to the person who is keeping the pug alive. No one in this league has a right to have a go at MyM in my opinion. You all forget he can end it all then and there without any hesitation. Do you really think he cares? Does he even play pug? I haven't seen him play for a long time, but the fact that hes in the Pug channel, dealing with peoples problems, providing the server, and fixing it whenever something goes wrong and so much more is enough for emo people to chill the fuck out, relax and show some respect instead of acting childish all the time.

I would spam my lol bind when something funny happened, I wouldn't spam my bind after every kill.

:

270916538_37c1904290.jpg

so yea in summary, lets be respectful little spammers
and if we get pissed off, just leave and cool it for a bit

its unfortunate dj got banned, cause hes really not one to cause trouble at all
his jizz bind is his lol bind
my lol bind was "i jizzed on djs pants" for awhile, is that against the rules? even though dj laughs it off??
WHY SO SERIOUS?

heck pitbull plays with autotaunt (someone pls show him turn it off lol)

and when i spammed my lol bind yesterday it was accidentally set to "loco shit his pants"
cause in the previous pug loco spilled apple juice on his pants and left ts swearing...
i apologized to my dutch buddy for the lol binds and all is well...

in the end we must pull together as a community for the small number still playing this great spamming teamplay game. appreciate the $$ and time the admin team gives for free.

cause we all know nothign else out there even comes close.
:chainsaw:

You pay for the server hence u can set the rules, rest of u pug wankers obey them or fo...its simple isnt it?

P.S. Basdo do i get an infraction 4 this 1 too? (its a rhetorical question)

Last edited:
Man this is too pathetic indeed, who cares about some flames or some lol binds. I'm sure we can all take those flames x1000 and not care (lucy excepted). What really is important for a pug, like Morph said, is to join TS, and follow tactics, and not leave before match is ended unless there is a sub ready to join.

I even think you should use a mic (how hard can this be!? we all have a voice and 5$ to buy a mic right?) when playing pug but I just know thats never going to happen. However, when you can play UT, join IRC, sign up for a team-game thats here so we don't have to play mindless assault like on publics, just fucking join TS and listen to tacs. What is the point in having a pug when people cba to join ts and follow tactics anyway!? Imo ban those ppl and stop caring about bindspamming :yawn: (although dj falls in both categories)

I don't think TS should be forced. People play pug's for fun, not to listen to drunken people shouting on TS.

I don't think TS should be forced. People play pug's for fun, not to listen to drunken people shouting on TS.
So ppl should behave on TS. Whats the fucking point in playing pugs when you are gonna play like an individualist anyway? There is obviously a problem with ppl cba to cap. This is because ppl who cap just get to deal with players that are gonna follow their own way, dont give incomings, dont communicate. And this is imo what pugs are all about.. I just dont see the fun in playing like on publics.

TRUE!

not much more to add there! If you know that a player is not on TS just pick another one isntead. Its up to the captain then isnt it. Cant force this and listen to all BS on the TS really. Pick another player then.

:rofl:

People should join ts, its a pug people expect tactics and communication. if u dont want that go and lay publics...not hard is it??just frustrtaing when u get 1 or 2 ppl on a team not in TS even if they DONT talk just listen, that way ur able to listen to ur tactics and people telling u incoming.

TRUE!

not much more to add there! If you know that a player is not on TS just pick another one isntead. Its up to the captain then isnt it. Cant force this and listen to all BS on the TS really. Pick another player then.

:rofl:

Yeah but if both captains want people on TS then unfortunatly they don't have the option of leaving a person who refuses to rot on irc. :rolleyes:

Yeah but if both captains want people on TS then unfortunatly they don't have the option of leaving a person who refuses to rot on irc.

1: True! Still he can be last pick then. Pick Zola first then´and let him be front. how hard is that.

2:Rulez clearly states u dont need to be TS WHATEVER u like it or not.
Iven been on TS to many times ppl flaming one and another on in their own team. Rather not be on TS. Easier to focus on ur own game instead of morons flaming the own team when losing an objective.

3: Sometimes its way better without TS than with u know. Faster with binds low high.

4:
How hard is it to type like siege "Dj Roof". And IF u pick a player without TS it aint really hard to type.

5: So there u go. Now shut it and focus on banning ppl thats not even try to play serious like yesterday when 2-3 players moaned instead of playing cause I was not on TS. lol how many times has wish been on TS? How many complaints has he got?`NONE but when another like me plays without. BOOOM 3 ppl start moaning and ruining the whole pug. NOW thats what should be banned.

INNIT?!

well i know my uzi bind is the one that triggered all this
but im gonna be honest, uzi has a problem with everyone

he flames you on ts, in pm, in teamspeak if you arent up to his level

its taht elitest attitude that "ruins the fun of pugs"

i never spam that bind unless he goes off talkin shit and dropping from pugs. why is he not dealt with?
why can he reset pug 3 times just to fuck with it?

why cant people jsut say gg that was fun, your the better team?

*** me uzi riv played same team last night in epic 3-4 :01 final map pug
best pug in ages, we had to apologize several times on ts to eachother but it was great fun :D

i asked months ago to be admin, but i guess since i talk back to those who are starting the shit im a trouble maker...

LEARN SOME RESPECT!

LEARN SOME RESPECT POGO ! RESPECT MI5!!!!!!!

Havent played pug in 8 months, and still you guys acting like idiots.
Grow up man.
Its guys like you ruined it for everyone else.

Delete the server, and make the kids pay it em self MyM.