Public Tournament Schedule

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

WildLee

~dzz~ Moderator
Mar 10, 2006
Europe/CZE/Brno
In order to keep rules of tournament away scheduling, I am making a new thread.
Rules follows here: http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?t=119356

So, what about this Thursday 23.06.2011 around 19:00 GTM? Our first tournament should be a "test".
I wanna celebrate by this my succes at leaving examples with almost best results. (Marks : 1,2,1,1,2 )

This tournament will be called "TFOT". As a shortcut TheFirstOneTournament. Make some funny binds for this :D so everyone will be known of this "lil action".

:plasma: To arms! :mingun:​

2. Not so serious. If you sign in and dont come, miss it or something - noone will blame you.

And : you dont have to sign in :D it is just something like, sure count with me, or be silence forever :D

Perhaps JaYce is coming too btw :D some nice oldschool people around :D

DOH! Dog Stda is full already! Nwm! Lets keep trying to join.

Also, about TS3, if you would like to join, come to the irc channel #dzz for more info. I will give the IP and pass individually.

Last edited:
Well, i am not sure :D Fuler have showed up on DogStda for a few maps, mexanik too

Then we moved to the DoG Custom and played till 23:00(GTM+1) (dont know nicks of others....except the original ones from league - I remember that derzonk have played - so I cant say who played and who not :D ) .... Imho, after lil incident beetwen phobos and frakah and phobos´s solution i had to attack another 5 mins Bridge, so.... I TRULY HATE THAT MAP NOW.
Otherwise, everything went well. It was fun - at most parts.

Last edited:
Ok. Well it was the first " Round" maybe more luck next time.

What about using TS did anyone join it?

Yeah, me, mexanik and Fuler.

Lately, Axel and other guy called Nali Angel, both from clan c-air has joined TS. I was bit desperate, i am not sure who it was truly but i think that Nali Angel was singing, and signing, and signing and it was so horribly :D annoying

So only couple of people has joined.

I have found a new job, so for now, no tournaments coming.
At least from my side - i cannot play.
I am getting home extremely exhausted ...

Maybe this Saturday evening i could play, coz i wont work at Sunday.
I ll post tommorow.

HI,
the time has come again to play another tournament, make some :grouphug: of old players maybe and for sure : HAVE FUN.

It will will be this Saturday 9.07.2011 around 20:00 gtm played mostly on DoG´s servers.

Every player (dont forget rule 6. Assholes not welcome :rofl: ) will be most welcomed.

Join me and my forces! We will crush the enemy and win the tournament! :chainsaw:

This time make the fun WILD! Every player should get some wild nick. You may have somethinf like presufix like drunken, wild, happy, crazy, rusty,wicked,angry, a and dont know what else you could find out!

btw its still public with no tax and some ppls who dont know what is launch ect.... Eric did u get server? lets make a normal fun match