Public orgy

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
errrrrrrrrrrrr

Gay and Gangbang = ddie

duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What...................EVVVVVVVVVVER

BTW Rob sucks :D

ddie

Originally posted by Ufie
still go home ace, gayzzy is callin u

be ready to get banned by phear for flaming, oh no can't ban your own girlfriend.

better say sorry again then phear m8 :D

Listen to you lot, is it ever a wonder people retaliate with this level of maturity directed at them, you wanna run a league then lead by example.. or are youalready? in which case, lets have less of the double standards!.

Last edited:
1) My g/f doesn't run any league or have anything to do with it.

2) My g/f isn't a member of -=]NRG[=- (she doesn't even play UT ffs).

3) For the 1 zillionth time I didn't ban Gazzy simply because he flamed, go back and read my original post on your forum again. It wasn't technically even a banning as you put it (although that is in effect the outcome). There we're no double standards, if anyone treats me in the same way Gazzy did, they will get the same treatment.

4) The only people guilty of double standards is you. All I constantly hear about his about how >ION< members don't speak for the clan, they speak for themselves. But when some1 speaks who isn't even a member of -=]NRG[=- you turn around and try and aim that as my wrong doing somehow.

5) It was Gazzy who dragged her into this whole mess in the first place, simply because she's my g/f, can you blame her for being a little pissed?

Probably not...

But then again, when she posts comments like what she said about Ace (and Gazzy) above and then comes to our public forum weilding a wooden spoon (http://forums.utassault.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20646)

Can you blame us for being a little pissed.
You say she has nothing to do with UT or -=]NRG[=-, then that's fine :) yet how come she WAS a moderator for these Public forums prior to the events of the 27th last month?

And to address the point of >ION< members not speaking for >ION< on these boards... well the answer to that was created by you... Clan Reps ?? I thought you of all people woud have been aware of that, yet you were quick enough to jump downn my throat on the "I'm pissed of" thread on the General League page saying that I was speaking for >ION<. Anyone with half a brain would read that as trash talking and nothing more than a little joke. Extase got it, so I don't see why nobody else did. I mean if I speak for >ION< on these boards everytime I post something then does that mean that the thread about Jedi Knight II I posted in has the >ION< stamp aswell?

And one question if I may, you say you didn't ban Gazzy
For the 1 zillionth time I didn't ban Gazzy simply because he flamed, go back and read my original post on your forum again. It wasn't technically even a banning as you put it (although that is in effect the outcome).

Well what the hell was it? The following quote reads pretty straight foward?
Well your not getting anymore, not a fuckin thing. You are now banned from anything and everything I have put any time or money towards. That includes the league, these forums and all the league servers, the lot. I will not put my time and effort into something just so you can abuse them and me.

/me awaits the replies from Twonko and Grz.

Last edited:
So she was a forum moderator? That makes her a member of -=]NRG[=-? Ezby labels herself as cheerleader of ((si><th)), if she gave you shite would you brand it has having come from ((si><th)) or even from Spirit?

As for the issue of whether or not members speak for the clan, >ION<'s have stated over and over that only the leader/rep speaks for the clan. My point isn't to question that stance ( although I do question it, but thats another matter ), my point is that if you take that stance it would be reasonable to accept that you take it towards other clans too, otherwise as I said you are guilty of double standards. Rampage CLEARLY quoted my g/f yet proceeded to accuse me of being in the wrong, and accusing me of double standards. I hadn't said a single thing in this thread until that point, yet my name is clearly mentioned in his post. Double Standards?

Or does >ION<'s get out clause, wherby members don't speak for the clan, also extend to members not adhering to the clans stance/rules on such matters and therefore they need not individually take the same views and stance as the clan as a whole, branding the clan in effect a totally seperate entity to all the members of which it comprises. Or is it that certain members are exempt? None of it seems to have any kind of consistency.

As for the issue of Gazzy, how many times do I need to repeat myself.? He wasn't banned because he misbhaved, because I felt his behaviour was out of line, he wasn't even technically "banned". I decided I didn't want to do anything for him anymore, or let him have anything to do with anything I've worked on, and was doing everything I could to remove him from all such things. Of course the effective result was a ban, as I said. Is this concept so difficult to grasp?

With regard to Ezby (your example - not mine) it may be kind hard not to take her as a member of ((Si><th)). She has it as a clan tag on her forum display name, anyways, she wasn't the issue.

NM though, I get the feeliing I'm :banghead:

Oh and sorry to keep going back to the Gazzy stuff (but I don't know how many times you've repeated yourself - I don't live on these boards)

But no it isn't such a difficult concept to grasp, I know it well from the playground at primary school - you know when 1 guy brought a football in and didn't let some people play coz he didn't like them.

NM though, that's just another case of :banghead:

fs YAWN at the blubbing going on

ffs

Gazzy isnt alowed to use anything to do with the league thats his tuff shit (if as he said) >ION< dont see that as Leagal thats tuff shit too Leagal my arse i did laugh at that.

i have nothing against a single member of ION infact anyone in this comunity hmmmm sept maybe Mogul but he tryed to feel my scrote at the last lan!!!

but no amount of jibing phear is gonna change whats happend Gazzy has lost all his league privalages thru his own doing.

i use Neo's FTP and share files coz were mates if i turn round to him and abuse him i know he would soon put a stop to me useing his FTP

as goes with the lan i invite the same guys everytime if one carnt make it i ask one of the others who has asked in the past to come
but if one of them is a wanker to me im not gonna invite them to enjoy a lan at my expence ,(hmmmm in refernce to the private forum i might invite one person ;) ....)

thats the bottom line

i can understand that it affect ION as a team and that pisses you off but the situation isnt going to change i think Phear has made that very clear .

its not a matter of double standards in anyway i can abuse another forum use and vice versa till im blue in the face but if i start abuseing Martz i would expect to be dismissed from all that he does, pays for in time and money .

Oki not taking sides, i aint even red half of what u guys posted to long :)

But Phear m8 u made a public apology,fair enough everyone accepts and i think were friends again?
But then she says this
still go home ace, gayzzy is callin u

TBH that is way out of order?what was the need for it?NONE!So i think in this case >ION< have a point m8,she shudnt of said that....there was no need,no1 was flaming etc.
BUT just my opinion.

why carnt Ufie say stuff is she gaged coz she is Phears Girlfriend

i think yer mum fist fucks yer dad!!!

now thats out of order

but i can say that and it has nothing to do with -=]NRG[=- or the league , its just my own personal fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.