Public Appology

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Phear

The all powerful W|G!
May 27, 2001
Birmingham, UK
I would just like to appologise to everyone for our behaviour over the past few months, this appology comes from -=]NRG[=-, but mostly from me, as leader I shouldn't have let things get like this :(

- Appologies to >ION< for Saturday night, we shouldn't have messed them around by delaying the match because we didn't have enuf players.

- Appologies to =)Ai(= last month, we shouldn't have demanded a forfeit and the best resolution would have been a replay of the map.

- Appologies to ]>BO<[ for fucking them around in a friendly this month.

- Appologies to CS, for making his life difficult :(

and appologies to anyone else to whom we have been less than curtious.

I am not saying we were the only ones at fault in all the incidents, or even at fault at all in some cases, but we behaved badly in each case, justified or not :\

I hope our future behaviour will allow us to put these incidents behind us.

(P.S. This has nothing to do with the Gazzy incident, that is between me and him, and nothing has changed there).

Finally some1 has said sorry,Nice1 Phil its took this long to do it and well pld m8,hope the rest accept ur apolagies.

i thought this league was gonna end ffs,so plz every1 make up man!!!

:thumb:

- Appologies to >ION< for Saturday night, we shouldn't have messed them around by delaying the match because we didn't have enuf players.

Accepted by me as a player :)

A appology is nice but action would even be better you can now show you are sorry against ION and forgive Gazzy like people will forgive you ;)

Last edited:
Originally posted by RaMpaGe
A appology is nice but action would even be better you can now show you are sorry against ION and forgive Gazzy like people will forgive you ;)

Trouble is i only think one of them is willing to apologise....

A appology is nice but action would even be better you can now show you are sorry against ION and forgive Gazzy like people will forgive you

As I said, that is between me and him, and always has been, it has no relevance to this appology. I have and maybe will continue to speak to him on ICQ, but that is of no concern to anyone else. As far as anyone else is concerned that matter is closed and is between me and Gazzy only, and unless I say otherwise, nothing has changed. Of course I cannot stop you choosing to make it your business, but I won't discuss the matter publically any further.

You mean that wig *ISNT* a kinky sex aid ?

:shocked:

ddie

I would like to apologise for Phil's atrocious spelling of the word "apology" throughout this and other threads that he has posted.

Thank you