PSP Games

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Doubledanger

Aug 17, 2005
So I'm in the mood to get a new game for my PSP, was considering Death Jr, anyone have any opinion on it?

played alot of games on the psp already.

I really recommend lumines, possibly the most addicting on the psp. It´s a puzzle game like tetris etc, but much it goes much deeper than that.

Also recommend Wipeout Pure coz it imho its the best race game so far along with Ridge Racer, but the good thing about Wipeout is that u can update it alot with new tracks, skins, ships etc.

havent played death jr. tbh

ill be picking a PSP up next month, when burnout is released :D

From what ive seen - NFS Rivals (Played it and it was :thumb: ) Ridge Racer and then Wipeout Pure & of course burnout :D

Too bad MSG is a card game - why not like the orig :(

Anyway i still think the PSP is overpriced, the xbox 360 wont be much more!!!

The PSP is a handheld gaming console, and sure its small but its still a PS2.
The Xbox 360 should be around £260 at release date.

I cannot understand why a handheld games console can retail @ £180 with not much more than a 32 meg memory card. The DS Retailed at £99, and yes it wasnt brilliant but that is the market price.

Ok, so Sony PSP has movie functions, mp3 etc, but its still a small gaming console. I think sony with that price have aimed the console at the older gamer, but it will miss out on the younger gamer.

Im just an old fashion type that thinks that consoles are worth the bigger £££ but the handheld games consoles should be priced reasonably and the PSP is not.

I suppose sony can justify it - because its sony ;)

[EDIT] Just to add i seen some bundles today for £250 with 2 games - i mean £250 for a portable games console, im sure im not the only one seeing this as pricey.

Reactions: 1 person
All of Sony's products are always "overpriced" compared to other similar alternatives, simply because they really don't have to compete with the others; they're successful enough as it is - and at the end of the day, people will pay the bucks to have the badge.

Yeah I agree with you as far as overpriced goes, I just wasn't thinking that the xbox 360 was cheap taht's all =P

PS3 wont lose to 360, Sony has said that the PS3 will cost a bombage and "u will have to earn your ps3" but still it will come out on top because its got the games and they said it will last for 10 years!

anyways

NINTENDO ALL THE WAY

I'm thinking of winnning an xbox actually, nesquik's offering a free one with their drinks at nesquik-cooler.com/ggw/

Doubledanger said:
I'm thinking of winnning an xbox actually, nesquik's offering a free one with their drinks at nesquik-cooler.com/ggw/

:eek: Good luck with that DD...Really hope you win it :nod:

Now do us all a favour and......... PISS OFF

:lol: huey

anyway you know your chances on stuff like that maybe 10 xboxs vs 1 Million entries.
And also an Xbox?? The Xbox 360 is out soon :confused: :D

Anyway back on topic..

I bought Lumines & Virtua Tennis WT, and also played Ape Academy.

Virtua Tennis is great - a few lil bugs, but other than that a great port :D
Lumines - ive only played it about 10 mins (bought it this afternoon), its like tetris and a bit weird, they even note Bandai as a credit :o

Ape Escape is good - its lil long mini games, and similar to Wario Ware DS.

Oh, i also have 3 pixels on my psp dead - but via a gamers poll - half of the UK PSP owners have pixels dead. You can send it back to sony to repair.

Ive seen some other PSP pictures of dead pixels and they are very bad - i think sony are keeping it hush hush.
Beware if you buy one!!

Last edited: