Propain and Deadly Banned from the Forum (for now)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wintermute

Oct 17, 2001
Strachur, Scotland
Okay, the flaming has just gotten pathetic, so I have banned Propain and Deadly.

This is not intended as a long term thing, only till the CO war is past and things have clamed down a little.

I'm just not prepared to have someone come along and just keep stirring it, causing offence and spamming, and I don't think things will be so bad once the war is out of the way.

Originally posted by Morpheus
i am sorry for this lame act by these two by bitching plz do not think we are a bad clan!

Nah, don't sweat it man.

I don't think anything was particularly lame, and the ban is only till a day or so after the match.

I only banned the guys to stop things getting out of hand, and I know fine well that the flames would have come from BOTH sides, FDC (and myself) just as much.

You see mates fighting, you pull them apart, so they can cool off.

Thats all this is.

but thanks for being the peacemaker Morph, very much appreciated.

Things have calmed down, therefore, the ban has been lifted.

if the Flaming starts again, we will not start banning ourselves, we will simply lock the thread and inform Martz.

Status
Not open for further replies.