Proof That Girls Are Evil!

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

ffs....every 6 months or so this picture is posted by somebody..... I couldn't laugh @ it the first time.........but now
oh wait...that never changed :P

havent seen this posted on forums before, but have got it in an email once or twice, however, unlike DaTeL, I have always kinda liked it :D

UltraViolet said:
You ony say that as you know its true.

no i dont need proof that women are evil i knew that all along!!

and yeah datel its algbra but algebra only works on figures!! and no i dont mean curves!! ;)

digits is a better word!! no not fingers umm another word numbers ahhh! :)

DaTeL said:
ffs....every 6 months or so this picture is posted by somebody..... I couldn't laugh @ it the first time.........but now
oh wait...that never changed :P

First time I've seen it - I guess if you have no life and loads of free time you do get to see these things.

:D

UltraViolet said:
Someone once said that about a picture I had taken myself, scanned in and added a caption... weird huh.
think ppl do that just to up their post count by that 1 extra one everytime even if they actually have never seen it before, and actually found it really funny, but then, i guess that would mean that they were very sad, very strange individuals.... :shake: