Problems with new TFT

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Trafy

Apr 29, 2004
Spain
Hello i am new in this comunity and wanna check if there are some ultimate fixer here... (i am venezuelan and dont speak english very well)

I get new tft 22"... problem is:

SwapInterval=0 Ut run with ghosting + Mouse works fine
SwapInterval=1 Ut run fine + Mouse lagging

Same happen in opengl/d3d....

Timmah got same tft that me and i tried him tweaks but same happen, i tried brajan tweaks and same, i tried some other opengl tweaks/dlls in forum but same shit.... or ut run ok and mouse lag... or ut run crap but mouse ok.

Ideas ?? Thx.

P.D. You can find me #ffs.priv pass:dedenude or the nearest bar.

problem is your gfx card cant handle the resolution tft 22" needs.. :satan:

what gfx card you have?
what resolution you use in UT?

I have GF XFX 8800GTS 320MB and tried UT with all resolutions but still textures suxs with SwapInterval=0 .....

2k4 works fine max resolution with all high detais, like guild wars ... maybe gfc problem but dont think cos cant handle :P

paa have spoken something about it long time ago: http://forums.utassault.net/archive/index.php/t-34782.html

"SwapInterval controls vertical sync in UT which limits your fps to your monitor's refresh rate id recommend having this permantly off as it can cause mouse problems with alot of people and most find ut feels sluggish with it on.

Best way to do this is to set it to "Default off" in your gfx card options and setting a pre render limit of 2.

some people have even after going through this still had problems with there mouse i found a fix for myself which wont harm anything but it may fix mouse lag in opengl.

you will need a gfx card tweaker like rivatuner to set this tho -

Under the blitting option tick "Limit the maximum number of queued blits to the frame buffer". Ticking this option on my pc stopped any mosue lag i had maybe it will help you aswell im not sure,wont harm anything ticking it tho."

////dont workinggg/////

Last edited:
Use that mindspring opengl renderer, Set the fps limit in the preferences to whatever your monitor refresh rate is, I assume 60.

Set your monitor refresh rate in the options to the same and make sure vsync is completely disabled.

just reinstalled UT & got the same problem too, fps was at 45, and mouse feels rotten. using a asus 8800gts 320mb also on 19inch tft samsung syncmaster913n