problems with my ut

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Terminator.

Apr 18, 2005
Holland
Hello all,

Last time when i played ut i got a big problem, my player was walking twice as fast as normal and every 20 seconds i get stucked. I have tried everything ping rate looks normal changed my ns and my network. But it is till fucked up.

If somone can help me with this or know what my prob is please answer me then.

Terminator.:mad:

What is your PC specs?

This question has been answered several times here so please .... use SEARCH option sometime :/

well i got just a new pc. windows Vista maby thats the problem?? and the rest uhm amd 64 Athlon x2 and the rest i dont know now my brother knows.. I post later oke. but ty for ur reply

Term

Ow Brajan, When i installed my ut and i played it for first times 1 week or something it was normal and good but since last monday its fucked up and i dint do anything to my pc or my ut setup. Maby its DOG server thats fucked i heard Dirz and Orchild blaming over it last time they also had probs with ping and that shit.. sow UT is possible with VISTA HUH??

:lol:!! u just broke record of making assumptions in one sentence

Ok first steps first!
Remove ur ut.ini from the system folder and paste it on to ur desktop and restart ut.
Is it still being fast?

Last edited:
In this thread are some more solutions towards the bottom should replacing the ini's not work. Link