ProAS or StdAS Cup??

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Proas or Stdas cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Torp

Hai
Dec 23, 2004
Milan, Italy
So judging on the votes it seems ProAS won in the "different" category but some still wanted a repeat cup. So this is just 1 vote. Which do you prefer in January? A repeat cup or a different ProAS cup (methods of team selection and how the cup is run are TBA)?

If ProAS wins this vote I will host it.
If StdAS wins this vote, Akora will host it.

how will a potential pro cup be set? will it have a group fase? Will the rest be the same as the previous std cup?

Last edited:
Depends on amount of signups. If we have say 40 players, it will be 8 teams of 5, with it being a 4v4 match. 2 groups of 4, top 2 go through to semis > final. That is 1 model but again it just depends on signups. Looks like the vote is for a repeat stdas then, so over to Akora (if it wins)

I voted stdAS cuz I personally have no interest in proAS (and yes i tried it proper)

BUT I would have voted for another option if it was there.

something like...
''I prefer stdAS but wouldn't mind waiting till next summer for the next std cup''

a.k.a : I understand Torp's point that too much of the same thing in a short time and people will get bored, unfortunately I just don't have any interest in iAS DOM and proAS.

Last edited:
I voted standard assault, however, I wouldn't mind playing pro assault either.

Can I just add, that due to their antics in the last cup and refusal to follow guidelines and team etiquette, if my cup goes ahead, both Opium and Yaku will not be permitted to play.

Hf :wave:

can't u see i voted Std cup ?
how the hell u'll refuse me if i don't sign up you stupid blind fuck :rofl:

You realise we have about 3 weeks to decide what cup to play!!!! Cause then arrangements need to be made if its to start in January.......plenty of time - for the moment

Poll ends mid December, cup planned for mid January, 1 month is plenty of time to arrange, plan and pick teams/signups.

Since Mc and I use the same ip, he can't vote. Mc said he would play the Standard cup, but I don't think he minds playing pro assault either.

38 people voted in total, that is barely enough for a cup on it's own.

I guess there really isn't enough interest for another cup at this time of the year? Will see how voting is getting on next week, if the numbers of votes aren't above 50 I personally don't see much point in a cup happening until spring.

Come on guys, keep voting.