pro assault

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

grizz

Drugstore Cowboy
Jun 8, 2001
in the trees!
id like to ask some questions about pro assault - apologies if these have been covered previously in these hallowed forums but i havnt been about these here parts much in last few months...

1. i assume there is no launch protection (rox or hammer) but this is kind of irrelevant 'cos you'd just kill ur team m8 anyway?

2. thus far are all the clans that play pro assault made up of subsections of standard assault clans? what im getting at is could you play standard assault for one clan, and pro assault for another? its not multiclanning (or is it?) but has obvious problems wrt to tactics and private forums etc. just kind of interested what y'all think...

3. most important of all - are there any pro assault publics that ppl know of? i fancied giving it a try but couldnt find any....

:bandit:

1) No kind of protection. No need.

2) Yes you can play for different clans in different leagues.

3) Orange DID have one, dunno if its still running. Hopefully, soon I'll have league servers setup to go public when not in use.

4) Wrong forums, moved to league.

bloody hell knew id get wrong forum :(

wrt point 2 - i know you CAN (read the rules see?) but I'm interested whether ppl DO...

didn't help them too much did it grz? :bandit:
would be great with a public proas-server. can't someone make jolt 01 or 02 a proas-server with the league-maps on it...?!

Hmmmz public ProAS would be cool, however I think it would be rare you'd get a really good game. ProAS can be frustrating when you get fragged a lot by your own team, and with a public server open to n00bies and llamas I can see this happening frustratingly often. :flack: :flack: :flack:

Imagine the fun sam etc could have, bring a whole new meaning to spawncamping when its ur own team fs :banghead:

Last edited:
good point spirit - guess thats why there aren't any publics then :(

makes it tough to attract new clans though - they wont be able to actually experience it until they join a league - and then they might find they dont like it after all....

Originally posted by grizz
bloody hell knew id get wrong forum :(

wrt point 2 - i know you CAN (read the rules see?) but I'm interested whether ppl DO...

ermm why dont you ask one of your own clan members :P

BB plays normal for you guys now but insta for SUYM as for if ppl consider it lame, well if they do they can suck my cheesy knob, differant game forms are just that differant you dont have to worry about tactics gettin nicked from one game form to another if you get you forums setup right etc etc. This is not multi clanning lots of ppl play for lots of differant clans in differant game types plus are ppl who play ctf for other clans lame ?

Originally posted by Ajax

ermm why dont you ask one of your own clan members :P

'cos I'm not currently an active SaW member hence the WaS tag m8...

but thx for ur other points anyway....

:nurseoap:

I play for a different clan with Pro assault because my normal clan doesn't have the time to play it :)