Princess of Sweden

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

princess-madeleine-of-sweden-white-bikini-5-555x832.jpg

That's the wrong princess! Our Queen-to-be announced her engagement yesterday with the dude she's been with the past seven years. (He's a man of the people, no rich family, no special anything! Just a 35 year old gym owner :lol: )

I'm not from Sweden, and I have not ever before been too moved about the monarchy or what they're up to.. But this move of getting someone in out of their circle is just cool.. Rock the boat, Vicky, go girl! (Your Majesty ofcoz) :D

I'm not from Sweden, and I have not ever before been too moved about the monarchy or what they're up to.. But this move of getting someone in out of their circle is just cool.. Rock the boat, Vicky, go girl! (Your Majesty ofcoz) :D
monarchy>republic any time its a pitty every in europe after the WWI started to copy the inbred ones over the ocean!

That's the wrong princess! Our Queen-to-be announced her engagement yesterday with the dude she's been with the past seven years. (He's a man of the people, no rich family, no special anything! Just a 35 year old gym owner :lol: )

Good idea 2, the european royal genepool being what it is:lol: