Prince of Persia

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

-CrackKing-

Suprise, cockfags!
Jun 8, 2001
Located
How annoying and reptitive is this game???

Got to about 40% but it's same old same old kill monsters run up walls go through flying knives and shit.

so how came u played it so far? ;)
got it also but have yet to give it a try, tho i kinda agree with u from what ive seen

Well if they're making an updated version of a 'classic' old game, they have to keep the very thing which made it a classic in the first place. And in this case it's the fact that all the dungeons are the friggin same. You should try Diablo 2 if you think PoP is repetitive :\

Oh....I've completed it in only 6:37 on the first run...... and I didnt even do it fast at all.....(searching for secrets etc)

anyway...it's fun to do every move onceor twice....but it bores u very quickly...I just wanted to know the story :D which is quite nice in fact

oh btw....Diablo 2 is repetitive but thats what it's an rpg for ffs :shout:

got great reviews from what i've read, gonna get it on my cube i think maybe

it's sposed to be better than all the zelda games... says mrmerc.. who hasnt pld zelda :psycho:

The story is very very good and the gameplay isnt that bad either, just the cameraposition can be a bitch sometimes but that's easy to change...

I'm playing through BG2 with Thron Of Bhaal and it's not repititive at all - best RPG I ever played. Whereas Diablo 2 is walk / fight / walk / fight / repeat to fade / boredom.

I really hate the fact that in PoP it's do a puzzle, run some walls, kill loads of respawning monsters, do a puzzle, run some walls, kill loads of respawning monsters, do a puzzle, run some walls, kill loads of respawning monsters, repeat until end of the game (I guess, unless in the second half of the game it gets better). It's got kinda the same movements as Devil May Cry2, but DMC2 is like 100000000 times better than this :mad:

POP is the best game of 2003 imo (with F-Zero GX as a close 2nd). I didn't like the combat at first either but once you have a good handle on it (counter attacks, waiting for the right time to attack, when to use your various powers, etc) you'll love it. My two complaints with the game are that near the end is a really tedious part where you're searching for Farah in some magical place and the final boss is far too easy. If not for those two faults this would be a perfect game.

Just keep playing until you beat it (after all, it isn't very long) and if you don't like it by the end then I'll eat a shoe.

-CrackKing- said:
The combat is easy to master but it's just the same old shit :(

DMC2 infinitely better than PoP
same old shit? I think not. Different enemies require different tactics; try flipping over a blue guy with the spear-like weapon and they'll just swat you down but wait to counter-retrieve and you'll make quick work of him. Try that on a blue swordsman and you'll get your ass kicked when he uses the low sweeping attack. This game is poetry in motion, the designers did an amazing job with the prince's animation and that really adds to the excitement of combat imo; I just love watching him flip over an enemy and thrust the dagger into its stomach.

And yes, POP and F-Zero GX are better than Windwaker

What...why use the powers and counter-attacks...... when its faster to just bash away @ the enemies..... :spin:

and btw... The Windwaker isn't that good :o

Inferno said:
And yes, POP and F-Zero GX are better than Windwaker

nawwwwww surely not, cant find one review site that agrees :)

altho i hated metroid prime, each to their own i guess