Premiere prob

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dirz

dirz
Nov 15, 2002
Holland
oi... i have this problem..

when i open premiere and I open my picturefiles from demomanager, and drag them into the timeline.. and I export the timeline into a movie the movie will b black and that's all...

I also have this prob when I've compressed the pics with FMP (Fast Movie Processor). When I open the clips in premiere the're black and that's all u can see :/

An1 know how this is possible, and how can I get the blackscreen away -_-? All help welcome!

Picture below:

Attachments

• premiereshit.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 98
I havent used FMP before so i dunno what it does. Im assuming ur using movie unreal to get your numbered stills and then converting it to avi? if u are then just import the stills instead of converting it to avi first

1. You'll get better quality
and 2. its prolly premiere not liking the compression of the avi's thats causing the black screen

Gimme more details of EXACTLY what ur doing though and ill try help more.

Joko said:
I havent used FMP before so i dunno what it does. Im assuming ur using movie unreal to get your numbered stills and then converting it to avi? if u are then just import the stills instead of converting it to avi first

1. You'll get better quality
and 2. its prolly premiere not liking the compression of the avi's thats causing the black screen

Gimme more details of EXACTLY what ur doing though and ill try help more.

"if u are then just import the stills instead of converting it to avi first"

When I do that the outcomin avi file will b black... like I've said :p:

P.s Thnx deadboy ;)