[PREDICTIONS] Sunday 26th June

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
Well theres so many games scheduled for tomorrow i wont predict just one, i will predict them all but in slightly less detail:D

Austria (.at) vs. Denmark (]DK[)
Austria have a few games under the belt, they lost to Germany 1 but werent so organised and had a player less, however they gave Scotland a really very good game and showed good teamplay and were perhaps unlucky to only get a 8-2 score vs Scotland. Denmark has been a sad story this tournament, they have the players to take them very far but just cant seem to get them all together for the matches. They managed to gather 5 players against North America 1 Today (started with 2 though), perhaps if they could get some effort from others in the squad they might be able to possibly upset the remaining teams in this group. Even if they dont qualify for Winners Bracket they could be quite Dangerous in the 2nd Bracket. I think Austria have the teamplay now, i hope Denmark can get a team (Its a sunday UTA's most popular match day;)). It will be a really good match if its 6v6 and if it is then Austria will win 8-5 otherwise it will be 8-0 to Austria

North America 1 ([.NA1.]) vs. Austria (.at)
This will be Austrias final group game! after this they will just have to wait and see if they qualified for winners bracket or 2nd bracket or neither (5th spot doesnt get a place in any bracket). North America will have their hands full in this game, but i have a strange feeling they could cause an upset. Austria should be strong favourites with the server advantage, but i know the North Americans play regularly and have good teamwork. 8-4 to Austria. However if North America were to win this it may well be an interesting final day vs the Scots!

Portugal/Spain (.Spor) vs. Netherlands 3 (.nl³)
Portugal/Spain failed to turn up for their first game vs Netherlands 1, however this being a sunday may mean they could gather a decent team. Netherlands 3 proved me absolutely wrong when they narrowly lost to Germany 3. With the right players for Portugal/Spain this could be a close match. 8-6 to Netherlands 3 (If Portugal/Spain show up with 6 decent players)

Finland/Norway (-FinO-) vs. Germany 2 (.de²)
I have been amazed by Finland/Norways determination in this cup, they only have 6-7 active players yet they manage to produce 6 players in both their games. (not always from the start). When i played them with England 1 they werent so strong in 3v3,4v4 scenarios but they were quite effective as a team when they had 6! Germany 2 played an amazing 1st game of the tournament with Sweden 2, I think they will win this game, but i dont think they will walk it - 8-3 to Germany 2

England 1 (ËñG-LâñЦ) vs. Belgium (Be`)
No prediction :D some1 else can write one for me

North America 1 ([.NA1.]) vs. Germany 1 (dE·¦·)
This will be North Americas second game of the day, i really dont think they can win this, but whos knows the earlier match vs Austria may help them to warmup for this and settle down to the ping. that match may also help them fine tune their launches, Germany 1 have surly qualified with 3 victories already but they would want to top the group with the best possible Map Difference so they could choose server first vs their next opponent. 8-3 to Germany 1

North America 2 ([.NA2.]) vs. Netherlands 2 (.nl²)
North America 2 have won 1 game and have lost one game, Netherlands 2 havent had a real test yet because of a forfeit victory against pfc, but i think the ping difference in this match will be too much to handle for NA2, 8-0 for Netherlands 2

Last edited:
Austria v Denmark - Denmark should win this if they get 6 because their players could most likely get in any team in this competition, if its 6v6 then I go for Denmark win 8-5

North America 1 v Austria - This has the potential to be very close, both team are excellent launchers and this could go down to the wire. I can see lots of launches happening in this match and less fragging. Whoever launches best will win IMO - Therefore I will go for a 7-7 draw. :x

Portugal/Spain v Netherlands 3 - IF Spor. can manage to field 6 players then this could be a very close encounter. Both have similar players in skill/launching level, but as I'm thinking they wont field 6 for any part of the game I am going for a 8-4 victory for nl3.

Finland/Norway v Germany 2 - FinO play a lot together which is always an advantage in assault but like England 1, I think Germany 2 are also too strong for the scandinavians. 8-2 to ze Germans! :)

England 1 v Belgium - It seems Belgium have a nice set of players worthy of causing an upset to one of the favourites, however I think England 1 will be just that little bit stronger on the day. Belgium need to have practiced a lot to compete with England and can certainly do it if they have practiced and have the better players available - 8-3 for England 1 though IMO.

North America 1 v Germany 1 - No matter how good NA1's team work maybe I dont think it will be good enough to defeat the Germans. Certainly 1 of the strongest teams and 1 of the hardest to beat with their sniping and gunishment. 8-1 for the Germans.

North America 2 v Netherlands 2 - Having just played NA2 I cant see them being able to field a team and I'm not sure they have the ability to compete against teams of the likes of Netherlands 2. With the right map selection and if they field 6 players, NA2 could win maps like lavafort but I'm gonna go for 8-0 for nl2.

Hope you enjoyed my predictions :)

Last edited:
nice predictions both of you :thumb:
(and not only because you said that Ger² will win :lol:)

Austria v Denmark -
Austria lost two matches against strong opponents, nevertheless i dont believe that they give up. They will give a proper fight tonight, not only because they have a good team.
Denmark had playerproblems over the last matches. Pretty sad, because their squad seems strong, consisting of quality players with Div1 experience.
If both teams can get 6 guys i think dk will defeat austria 8-4.
good to see that subZ is more active again, although he is still a carlsberg-battyboy :sofa: :D

North America 1 v Austria -
Both teams has a squad with good players, but i guess the ping advantage plays a big role. It will be a close match. 8-6 for the europeans.

Portugal/Spain v Netherlands 3 -
Trafy wasn't very optimistic that he could fill a squad.
So probably a no show win for the dutchies.

Finland/Norway v Germany 2 -
i'm not predicting any matchs of my team. Let's hope Finland/Norway can fill a full squad and it will be a good and fair game :)

England 1 v Belgium -
In my opinion England1 is one of the big favourites for entering the cup final. So no need for mentioning their strenght.
It's the first eac war for Belgium, so noone really knows how strong they are, but i think they are a big favourite to enter the winner bracket.
Toaster - ex Mi5, Popioul - a very motivated player (who gives always 100%), Drooz, 2cb and Z - old *)V(* slags and strong players, akora - a very active player with good sniping skillz, IceDragon - mini- and repwhore and many many others.
Although Belgium is strong i doubt that they can bring Eng1 into troubles. I predict a gg and 8-3 for Eng1.
suce ma bite Z!!!1 :D

North America 1 v Germany 1 -
NA1's player roster aint bad, but against Germany they wont have a chance. yak and his slaves have a ping-, experience- and skilladvantage. 8-0 for them.

North America 2 v Netherlands 2 -
nl² has many high skilled players. I dont believe that NA2 has a tiny chance to win even a single map. A clear 8-0 for the dutchies.

Last edited:
Torpedo said:
England 1 v Belgium - It seems Belgium have a nice set of players worthy of causing an upset to one of the favourites, however I think England 1 will be just that little bit stronger on the day. Belgium need to have practiced a lot to compete with England and can certainly do it if they have practiced and have the better players available - 8-3 for England 1 though IMO.

:nod:

We tried to pratice, but never found the time :lol:
Will be the first time we play 2gether.
8-2 England is my prediction.

Austria and Denmark just played! 8-3 to Denmark (and they actually had 6 available!)

Group C Table, As it stands!

this is just a temporary group standing so the teams can see whats going on.
Timo is working on the group standing for the EAC webby

I would just like to highlight a few rules at this stage:

7.2 Qualification

The top 2 teams will qualify, 3rd and 4th will go into the second bracket if it’s a tie between 2 or more teams, the results between the teams will determine the order - regardless of the map difference. If that’s still a tie then the team with the best “map difference” will qualify. If its still a tie then the team with the highest map wins qualifies, and if still a tie a further match may be needed to separate the teams. Map Difference: will be determined by the amount of maps a team has won minus the maps lost. A Forfeit will be considered 8-0.

Basically im saying Austria must beat NA1 tonight! or they wont even qualify for the second bracket!
/me rubs hands together and anticipates a good match

Last edited:
just wanted to mention that we played 5on5 vs. DK, even though i protested against it (after our nice experience against .de, where they played 5v6 for 6 maps) (-> so thx a lot to .de for fair play...)

and thx to DK for not stopping to moan although we made it 'even' (in numbers) - the fact that definitely cost us this match... evening teams shouldn't be seen as standard nowadays as it seems (-> .de)... :rolleyes:

i dont whant that it sound unfriendly, but whats the problem to ask for even teams?

the only comes we had to read were "yes, they are too dumb to even teams" or "yes pwned with 5vs6"
okay maybe we could have start pld 5v5 from the beginning, but its better that we didnt it after such kind of comments.

also rup, wenn du höflichkeit erwartest, sei auch höflich zu den anderen.

ban

i guess u could have, i bet you'd have won either way... nm, it's too late now anyway.. ;) just wanted to at least show how nice and fair playing we were (after losing 4 matches that's the least i can do ;) )

lol jez dacht ich schon - 'hö, was, ban? was hab ich gemacht?' dann hab ich deinen namen gesehn ;)