[PREDICTION] swe2| vs. Eng2.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
Today is the 1st semi final of the second bracket:) This is going to be a bit of a strange war, there is only going to be 1 leg but it will be a 2 server war, 7 maps will be played on the English server, then 7 maps will be played on the Swedish server. The match will start @ 20:30 afaik and will start on (-8-)server. Then Continue on Sweden Server.
You can get the views of both captains in the Interview i made with them here

Prediction:
As i said it will be a strange game and my sources tell me England 2 have actually done some practice for this! :eek:
So either they will be stronger then normal or everything will fall apart and go wrong:P If you read the interviews Farac says he may only get 5 players available for his team, but i hope that they will get 6 or it might spoil a good war.

Possible Lineups:
Sweden 2: Farac, Ligisten, casper, donnie, black manta, Maxiz!
England 2: Red, Gazzy, Hogo, Protocol, Thrasher(_|_), Vital_signs

Key Players: Looks like Gazzy, Proto and Hogo will be the main fraggers for England 2, Thrasher and Vital will be the launch team, but since they have practice who knows whos gonna do what.
Not sure about the Sweden 2 key players, but Farac looks like he wants some disciplined attack and defence, so i guess its up to him to keep his team together and confident.

Map Selection: Looks like a bunch of the normal maps:
Maps for team swe2|: Ballistic DesertStorm Desolate][ GolgothaAL Mazon Riverbed]l[AL Rook
Maps for team Eng2.: Bridge DesertStorm Frigate Mazon RiverbedAL Riverbed]l[AL Rook

looks like a good mix of maps

Server: I think the 1st server ( (-8-) server ) will dictate how the game goes, if sweden can hold on and be within 2/3 maps of England then there is every possibilty Sweden will win the match continuing on the Swedish server. If England can take a lead of 4 or more then i think the game is over and they will get the remianing maps they need on the Swedish server.

I really dont know whats going to happen today, i think England 2 have the frag power, and Sweden 2 will have the better teamplay. I Guess it depends alot on How England play as a team. But im going to go against alot of people here and i think Sweden 2 will cause an upset. I dont think the England team will be able to adapt as well to the Swedish server as the Swedish can to the English server!

8-5 to Sweden 2

GL to both teams! and hopefully it will be 6v6

Lets see some predictions:)

Last edited:
swe2 played very organised and strong. Although Eng2 has a strong lineup i guess swe2 can make it. 8-6 for swe2. :cool:

i think depends how the launches and organisation pays off for eng2. they got the players, so im going 8-4/5 for eng2

Reactions: Hogo
well what a load of bollox...i understand that we need to play on a swedish server but they havent got a server go od enuff for 6v6 ....shame coz it was gunna be a good war nm

crippans server was ok when svek played ris yesterday except for some strange mega lagg after 3 maps we had a little break and the server was fine after 15 min or so and we continued :)

Wrote everything I have to say in thematch report will not continue with it here.
Was a good game till we switched server.

the match is today, wednesday? shame on you. same time as winnerbracket-final :nono:

who shall bc that one and who will watch this?

Benzo said:
crippans server was ok when svek played ris yesterday except for some strange mega lagg after 3 maps we had a little break and the server was fine after 15 min or so and we continued :)

benzo u know as well as i do that the swedish servers all suck...when i was in NPU it was a major prob as soon as there were more than six ppl on a server it was unplayable for the uk guy's( me and skunkburner ) and not that great for u swedes..still was a gg until the server swap gl in final :D

Reactions: Hogo and Gazzy