[PREDICTION] swe2| vs. eFreu* (1st Leg)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
The First Leg of the second bracket final is tonight! It will be Sweden 2 vs Germany 3 :stompa: The Second leg will be played tomorrow. Both games kick off at 20:00gmt! I made a poll to see who the favourites are to take the 2nd bracket championship, you can vote here if you havent already done so.

The match will be on UTV, please join #utv for more information about connecting to UTV. Popioul will be your broadcaster tonight, many thanks to him! :clap:

Route To The Final (Germany 3):
04/08/2005 (20:00) .nl² 2 - 7 SF 2nd Leg
02/08/2005 (20:00) .nl² 7 - 1 SF 1st Leg
19/07/2005 (20:00) .de² 7 - 4 QF 2nd Leg
11/07/2005 (20:00) .de² 7 - 4 QF 2nd Leg
07/07/2005 (19:00) Be` 7 - 5
30/06/2005 (20:00) .Spor 8 - 0
27/06/2005 (19:00) .nl¹ 0 - 8
23/06/2005 (19:00) Eng2. 3 - 7
21/06/2005 (19:00) .nl³ 7 - 6

Route To The Final (Sweden):
26/07/2005 (20:00) Eng2. 7 - 3 SF
19/07/2005 (20:00) Sco. 8 - 0 QF 2nd Leg
18/07/2005 (20:00) Sco. 8 - 0 QF 1st Leg
11/07/2005 (20:00) .nl³ 7 - 2
28/06/2005 (20:00) Be` 8 - 3
21/06/2005 (20:00) -FinO- 8 - 0
20/06/2005 (19:00) ËñG-LâñЦ 0 - 8
19/06/2005 (19:00) .de² 7 - 7

Prediction:
Germany 3 have proved too be tricky opposition for alot of teams, they were the last team to enter the tournament and made the group tables balanced (5 in each group). They entered more for fun then anything, but as the stages went, they obviously become more eager to get furthur and now they are at the final! Sweden 2 didnt really have much choice about the players they could choose as Farac explained in his interview earlier in the tournament - The majority of the better players went to the Sweden 1 team, however they seemed to have got some nice teamwork together and as the poll suggests are favourites to win the 2nd bracket!

Possible Lineups:
Sweden 2: Farac, Ligisten, casper, donnie, Perrin, Maber
Germany 3: -=Katsch=-, AsukA, bitch, warGod, lzR, Beurer.

Key Players: Sweden have already said they dont have key players, and looking at their matches in-game they probably dont, but outside Farac is the key player keeping things together for the match and keeping his team organised.
For Germany im not sure who the key players are anymore :lol: , i guess its those people who played the most matches together, they will have good teamwork.

Map Selection: Germany are playing Defensive and it looks like Sweden are going to be flying today:
Maps for team swe2|: Ballistic Bridge Desolate][ GolgothaAL Riverbed]l[AL Rook Submarinebase][
Maps for team eFreu*: Asthenosphere AutoRIP DesertStorm Frigate Guardia RiverbedAL Siege][

I think draws will be important today, especially for Germany 3, and it looks lke they are playing for some draws.

Server: I think the server will be extremely crucial in this match, they are playing on Sweden server for the 1st leg, The server has been a disaster so far in this tournament, many teams complained about the server, lets hope there is no complaints today. The match could well be settled tonight. (but lets hope its not:P)

Germany Really do have to come out of this match a maximum of 4 maps down, i cant see them pulling back in the next leg if they go down by anymore maps. Sweden will try to finish off the game tonight imo, their map selection is very tactical but very offensive.

Im pretty confident predicting that Sweden 2 will win tonight, what i am unsure of is how prepared Germany 3 will be. This could easily end up to be 7-0 to Sweden 2 imo, but i hope Germany have been practising like mad and can cut out the number of map wins for Sweden 2. If they do it will be an interesting 2nd leg!

I just think Sweden 2 has the frag power and the teamplay atm, and i dont think Germany will be prepared enough so my prediction is:

7-2 to Sweden 2

GL to both teams!

Lets see some predictions:)

last match jo0r predicted score was right, i really hope, today its not :lol:

weve never practiced anything during this cup, so why change that? eFreu achieved a lot more than we all expected. we are satisfied and we will play relaxed but dirty :D

lets hope the server wont kick us or does other weird stuff :lol:

lets get it on :)

yeah, we proved him wrong.

efreu lost 1-8. pld swe2

just a small sidenote:

Maps for team swe2|: Ballistic Bridge Desolate][ GolgothaAL Riverbed]l[AL Rook Submarinebase][
Maps for team eFreu*: Asthenosphere AutoRIP DesertStorm Frigate Guardia RiverbedAL Siege][

we played mazon :eek:

and from eFreu-maplist only autorip and desertstorm appeared, how come?

maps in appaearing order was:
at first siege as warmup, which crashed, then rook as warmup again, autorip, balli, subbase, deso, bridge, golgo, desert, mazon and river3

anyone, esp crippan can explain this?

Last edited:
i dunno. server was setup by autosetup system. shud be the maps that the server was booked on. If the server crashed i dnu whats heppens with maplist, but should it change to a map that isnt even in the maplist before?

too sad, that the main team wasnt able to play both games :)

how was the score of the 2nd game?

-=Katsch=- said:
yeah, we proved him wrong.

efreu lost 1-8. pld swe2

just a small sidenote:

we played mazon :eek:

and from eFreu-maplist only autorip and desertstorm appeared, how come?

maps in appaearing order was:
at first siege as warmup, which crashed, then rook as warmup again, autorip, balli, subbase, deso, bridge, golgo, desert, mazon and river3

anyone, esp crippan can explain this?

The server was setup by same system as league servers, maplist should have been:

AS-Submarinebase][.unr:AS-Asthenosphere.unr:AS-Rook.unr:AS-AutoRIP.unr:AS-Riverbed]l[AL.unr:AS-DesertStorm.unr:AS-GolgothaAL.unr:AS-Frigate.unr:AS-Desolate][.unr:AS-Guardia.unr:AS-Bridge.unr:AS-RiverbedAL.unr:AS-Ballistic.unr:AS-Siege][.unr

with siege as warmup, server obviously has rook as default startup map so when siege crashed it restarted the match on this map. This should of meant that maplist was offset by 2, not a problem as none of your maps are played twice. However it doesnt look like the server saved the maplist or it also has a default startup maplist which is what messed up the map order.
Wouldnt have been a problem for an admin to sort midgame without you noticing if they knew about it.