[PREDICTION] Sco. vs. .at

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
No Player Ratings again!

3 Matches tomorrow:
Sco. vs. .at
pfc. vs. .nl²
-FinO- vs. ËñG-LâñЦ

I wont predict Englands game tomorrow since i will be playing, pfc seem to be short on players despite having a huge number of signups so im not confident they will be able to field 6 players tomorrow, so i wont predict that one either. That leaves Scotland vs Austria!

Prediction:
Both teams have already played one game! Austrias opening game was a 8-1 loss to Germany Squad 1. They were a player down and the game was completed fairly quickly, i dont think they really had the chance to learn anything from the game. Scotland on the other hand had a real go at Germany 1, They were playing really well till they lost a map by 1 second, which was the turning point of the game, Germany went on to win 8-4. Austria need to solve the player problem they had in the previous game in order to stand any chance of winning this imo. Scotland showed they can play well even with what i would consider a slightly weakened team for them.

Possible Lineups:
I will go by the previous games for this as i think both teams have players who are inactive at this moment in time

Austria: MiserY, Cratos, Lord Maraxus, Slaine, Rup, nRg Possible Others: Bossk
Scotland: Joko, Morpheus, Night-, willpower, d1sc, riotz, sh0ck`, Numbnut Others: Thuringwethil , Insp!re , foxy, wellst0n3d

Key Players: Again i think the driving force for Scotland will be Joko and Morpheus. Austria's key players have certainly got to be MiserY and Cratos as i believe they have good organisation skills. Bossk could play a vital role as i think he is Austrias best fragger, but im not sure he will play.

Having Played already a tough game vs Germany 1 i think the Scots would have learnt quite alot, especially their CTF? players. They probably also have there launching adjusted now as well. Austria's dont have a huge squad, the only hope i believe they have in this game imo is to get there team sorted and get 6 players in a server and practice for a bit on launching and defence. Scotland imo has the better fraggers so Austrias chance has to be through launching

Map Selection: Austria's map selection doesnt seem to be fully launch oriented so they may struggle on some of them
Scotland seem to be good all round so they could probably play any type of map, they have chosen a few launch maps which may help Austria.

The server is neutral for this, Server 1.

This will be 8-2 for Scotland, i really hope Austria can suprise me but i fear fragging force of Scotland is too much. NRG and Bossk will both have to play for Austria imo, if they do maybe they can pull out the result but i would say it will still be quite doubtful.

One things for sure though, whoever loses this could probably kiss goodbye to a spot in the winners bracket!

GL to both teams!

EDIT:
Everyone please read this its quite important. If your reading this report on the EAC website then just scroll down and read the previous news post

Last edited:
Scotland, move ya fo0kin ass and who0p the damn schluchtenscheissers :rofl:
nl² will win, england too, bloody bastards :fingers:

numb wont be playing tonight. but yeh he's back active for us in the cup ... unlike some .... the sexeh biatch!

I reinstalled the game for this cup :D and Numbnut has work, thats why he is not playing. XB, they are DM players

Hey x-bomb could you also make a prediction for: pfc. vs. .nl² please=)

And about this war: It can get very close if Austria puts up their super team. So i'm guessing a tight win for Austria. 8-6.

i think scotland will make it, joko and foxy are strong players, together with morpheus and shock they will get the match, but they need to watch out for nrg, bossk and misery!
8-5 to sco

nl² will win tho

england will win also

I think Scotland will win. If Austria want to put up a fight I think its important that Bossk plays, if not I think it will be 8-1 to Scotland.

The other 2 matches will be both 8-0 to nl2 and england1.

thx hank :P no1 will make me a cool avator so il keep this :P even if it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too old n incorrect.

Actually me and will are CTF players, Night is a DM'er but plays CTF also along with AS . :P

8-6 .. but Ger.Team3 "stolen" a lead player from Team austria; called Beurer.- so 8-1 for sco.

but either way he wont play for austria, so no loose for austria.. just a win for Ger3 ;)

..hopefully at. can manage a full team because i can reach Rup (reliable Player form SanTiTan) atm.

good luck Austria... u deseve a good match!!!!!

rest Matches..... boring 8-0 result ;)

boohoo no prediction for nls - pfc :(

we jsut won 8-0 tho coz pfc only had 3/4 people :|