[PREDICTION] .nl¹ vs. dE·¦· (2nd leg)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

first wanna say plz stop moaning about the ratings, i know how some ppl might feel if they got underrated.. or others are rated better and its against the personal opinions.. i dont agree with it all for 100% as well but still its a fun feature and nicely done xb :thumb: (making everything pleasant for everyone isn't possible anyways :o )

then.. GG nl1, yesterdays match was very enjoyable, more then first one, well.. except that bridge fourtysomething :p:
apparently our teamplay was a bit better this match, might be coz we had nothing to lose anymore and pressure was gone, but i think taki made the difference! :D :P
anyways, nl1 absolutely deserve going to final and i think it will be a nice showdown between them and england1

looking forward to 3rd place match vs sweden, will be a nice war also i guess :)

Reactions: brajan
Hardcore said:
...even tho nl had better tacs (esp. attack imo) ...
im prettz sure that noone would stick to tons of pages of attackactics o_o

and I would also rate, Biebel and TB higher :P

anzwaz, will be a great Final match i guess :thumb:

btw, chinese Kezboards suxx !!!

was gg NL :) on some maps you really owned us, like bridge, autorip ( although we had all obj but last ), but on others we gave you good fight i think, defended balli for 7 mins or somethin, defended golgo for 6 somethin and won frig caus anni´s body couldn t stop my rippers :) so i was really impressed by their solid defs, even if we defended maps not bad like golgo and balli, we had no chance to attack them, caus NL def was really strong, on every posi high skilled players and really good organisation it seemed. looking forward to final. if i m right, most ppl think Eng will make it, but i m not sure, NL is really really strong.

edit : where s the rating for the B team, that actually played ? :P

Last edited: