[PREDICTION] .nl¹ vs. dE·¦· (2nd leg)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
This is the second leg of this match, Netherlands as i expected last match tried to kill off the game in the 1st leg on the NL server. the result was 7-0, so Germany need to do some serious practice and make absolutely no mistake to qualify for the next stage. Seems unlikely :P They do however have server favour, but i dont think it will make that much difference, who knows though.

Ill do some player ratings for second leg:

Possible Lineups/ Player Ratings (1-10) 5 is average:

Key:
Skills(HL/HJ/RL) - Fragging - Defence - Attack - Awareness - Danger-Level

Netherlands 1:
Not entirely sure who will play so ill choose players from last game

1. th@_B0$$
7.5 - 9.5 - 9 - 8.8 - 8 - 9

2. Black Ninja
7.5 - 8.5 - 8 - 8 - 7 - 8

3. Pete
7.5 - 8.5 - 8 - 7.5 - 7 - 8

4. Anni
9 - 9.5 - 9 - 9 - 9.5 - 9.5

5. Killerlord
8 - 8 - 7.5 - 8 - 7 - 8

6. Nanko
8.5 - 7.5 - 7.8 - 8 - 7.5 - 7.5

7. Biebel
8 - 8 - 8 - 7.5- 7.5 - 8

===================================

Skills(HL/HJ/RL) - Fragging - Defence - Attack - Awareness - Danger-Level

Germany:
I pretty sure this will be more or less the team.

1. Yak
6.5 - 9 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 8

2. Hank
9 - 9 - 9 - 8.5 - 8.5 - 9

3. Ert
7.5 - 8.5 - 8.5 - 8 - 7 - 8

4. Avalanche
8.5 - 7 - 7.5 - 7.5 - 8 - 7

5. -=Banshee=-
NA - 6.5 - 7 - 7 - 6 - 6.5

6. RighteousFury
8 - 8 - 7.5 - 7.5 - 8 - 7.5

7. Mr Frost
NA - 7 - 7 - 7 - 6.5 - 7

Player ratings are how i feel about the players when i face them and how they compare to the top players of the league. Don't argue with player ratings - prove them wrong - same as you should prove the final prediction right or wrong:P

Prediction:
Well the 1st leg really did tell a story, Netherlands 1 destroyed Germany1, Germany 1 did not expect that sort of play from Netherlands. I think its almost impossible now for Germany 1 to qualify next stage, they do have 2 things in their favour, 1 - is the German server, 2 - is that all the maps can be won (no draw maps, guardia etc). If by some enormous luck they have improved dramatically they still have the smallest chance of winning 8-0 and qualifying.

Netherlands 1 they just have to play how they did in the 1st game, they will qualify.

Verdict:
For me this match match is about pride for Germany, i dont think they will qualify (and if they do ill just stop predicting anymore games :lol:) but maybe they can win the match. I still doubt that very much, score will be 8-2 to Netherlands 1

Sorry this prediction was a bit late, but lets see some of your predictions, the match will start :soon: IRC

yep and i give eRt 9 overall....
wonder if u rate anni with your -8- eyes :)

germany will lose 8-0 without yak and ert

TB and Anni..Hank..rated MUCH too high...players like biebel,yako,ert...ermh bit low rated imo..but that's how u feel...guess you dont know us then and should stop making predictions ;)

ye

gg de1 :D

the predictions are how xb feels......so no argue bout that
..though i guess he feels good about -8- players...:o......haha....:thumb: for effort, cya in the finals! :)

ggs, put up a better fight than ur '1st' team :thumb:

shame xb put up ratings, said from the first time he posted ratings ppl would cry about them :uhh:

@ nl:
gg, was cool. ownage defences and ownage attacks ( bridge :hangover: ).
gl in final!

@ xb:
1. i was soooooo looking forward to being rated :(

X-Bomb said:
im changing my prediction to 8-0, Germany not playing with Yako,Hank or Ert:P
:mad: :mad: :(

serious now:
.... okay just realized i had written way too much again - so short form:
all in all it was very enjoyable. even tho nl had better tacs (esp. attack imo) and way better individual skills, it was fun playing them (from my pov at least and i think the other germans think so, too).

well 8-0, 8-1 big difference i guess. And yes Anni is the best player imo out of everyone i rated, not just coz he is in -8-

^yako^ said:
TB and Anni..Hank..rated MUCH too high...players like biebel,yako,ert...ermh bit low rated imo..but that's how u feel...guess you dont know us then and should stop making predictions ;)

funny that btw cause thats your opinion, i could say exactly the same back, u dont know Anni well;)

its just a matter of opinion and as i said a bit of fun, but i knew some people would take it to serious!

X-Bomb said:
well 8-0, 8-1 big difference i guess. And yes Anni is the best player imo out of everyone i rated, not just coz he is in -8-

I taught him everything I know.....then he went and forgot it all :P

:wave: Anni