[PREDICTION] .nl² vs. eFreu* (1st leg)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
Sorry didnt get much time for a proper Prediction - so i quickly knocked one up, i'll leave it up to our community to do some predictions! (will do predicition for Second leg) Maybe get some UTV for it as well. So if you can Broadcast the Second Leg on Thursday please pm me.

For anyone that doesnt know, this is the 2nd Semi final of the 2nd Bracket, (Sweden 2 are in the final). Now Netherlands 2 and Germany 3 will battle it out for a spot in the final against Sweden 2. This will be 2 legs as i said so nothing will be decided tonight.

Match is about to start in 15minutes #utaserver3

Prediction:
I hope both teams have done some practice, Germany3 entered the tourny for some fun but are now in a position to perhaps win the 2nd bracket! Netherlands 2 were perhaps my dark horses to win the Winners bracket along with Scotland, but they failed to win their match against Germany 1, So they are in the 2nd bracket.

Possible Lineups:
Germany 3: auriel, Lil^free, -=Katsch=-, Beurer, xb7, AsukA (maybe some team swapping not sure)
Netherlands 2: Sneez, Warchild, Direct, Weezy, BrainRain, Zork (Many others not sure if Zyx and Helios are available)

I think Germany 3 need to Prove themselves tonight, i always thought Germany3 was actually the slightly better team then Germany 2 (which they proved by beating them twice 7-4,7-4) So really this should be Germany 2 vs Netherlands 2;) Germany need to get the teamplay, i dont think Netherlands will be organised, so they should try and take that into their favour. However Netherlands 2 do have the better players imo.

The server for the 1st leg is Server3 which wil favour the dutch.

Looks like to me Germany 3 are playing defensively showed by their map choice.

Maps:
Germany 3: Asthenosphere AutoRIP Frigate Guardia RiverbedAL Siege][ Submarinebase][
Netherlands 2: Ballistic DesertStorm HiSpeed Mazon RiverbedAL Riverbed]l[AL Siege][

I think Netherlands will win tonight 6-3 and i think Germany will be happy with that score taking Netherlands to their homeserver for the next match.

I Wish both teams GL!

PREDICTIONS!

Netherlands playing with a man down atm - so any NL2's reading this get on the server!

yup.. we only had 5 man for the first 6 maps so we couldnt give a proper fight... besides that my ping jumped up and down (as usual) to about 3000ms for several seconds.

so BG.

kinda sad nl2 had no full team, but gave us a good fight anyway. next time we might have no full team, so ur turn :stompa:

-=Katsch=- said:
kinda sad nl2 had no full team, but gave us a good fight anyway. next time we might have no full team, so ur turn :stompa:
Kinda ofd sad that they didnt even up or letting saus play.
Server sucked big time imo, 6 vs 6 later where gg close games.

tbh ger3 wasnt that good at all.. i never lost one single mini or sniper fight + i only got killed by their spam!! if we had 6 people from the start it would be a whole different game!!

btw xb you still dissapoint me that you never think that im in the mainteam ... :x

and yes we can spam too ;)

Attachments

• astheno.jpg
    astheno.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 94
Zork said:
Kinda ofd sad that they didnt even up or letting saus play.
Server sucked big time imo, 6 vs 6 later where gg close games.

They had a better organization, why should they give up that advantage? Remind me that if we play CO to only bring 2 players and call you sad if you don't even up :P