[PREDICTION] .nl² vs. dE·¦· (2nd leg)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

8 rocket launches? Petez? Can't be. I think stats thinks those were launches but i'm sure petez was just shooting team mates off the roof on Siege ..... that's what he usually does. Lamer!

;)

:beer:

Was a gg pld germany and pld nl! i was at parents on lil bro's pc was weird didnt hit like i would on my own pc:(:P nice teamwork brought us the win:) idd the stats show that in assault more is needed then fraggin alone! England your next :p: btw pld ase for doing utv! some ppl should be gratefull for that and not whine like a bunch of kids!

idd good job ase .... thx for your patience trying to sort the problems :P

8 rocket launches? Petez? Can't be. I think stats thinks those were launches but i'm sure petez was just shooting team mates off the roof on Siege ..... that's what he usually does. Lamer!

;)

:beer:
Only when ur playing in my team m8 :rofl:

yea was a gg gonna write more soon, since I've to take care of my gf

where can I get the demos of Ase ^^ ?

i tried utv for first time, but it was too gay, like having packetloss (u guys had that aswell?), so i quit it after first map.

but i appreciate and respect such work :) gj ase :thumb:

Yeah UTV was very nice, quite laggy for me though which it's never been before, so I'll just blame Bart for that and thank Ase for getting together for the broadcast :thumb: