[PREDICTION] ]DK[ vs. dE·¦·

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

too bad....man man...and took a date when everyone could play form the danes....

but honestly...they wont beat us...we have sum extremely good and NEW launches on our side...ah well :)

Protocol said:
I predict 8-0 win for eFreu*

lol... .. atm it looks like Engl2 will gave us a good show.. so we will well prepared for ur team... :)

But if u are sure u wont play today, then be fair and save us our holiday and make a official forfeit... .. thanks :D

Protocol said:
Can't give good show with 3 players

indeed.... this will be boring for both :hangover: but i cant trust unofficial writing.. so we will practice before and we are on the server with a full squad + rotation (hopefully) !!!

oh man.. .. rescheduling isnt possible.. sorry.. but we havent any dates left.. :(

if Spor would forfeit we could take the 30th .. or if admin would kick them :D [Rulz <- :deal: ]

so please.... be fair and make an offizial forfeit if u sure u wont play :hangover:

If I was leader, I'd have given offical forfeit now, but I'm not. Best to speak to ReD on irc and see if he'll give the forfeit.

:rofl: omg

TOO bad they didnt show i was so fency playing ARCANE! master of UT

EDIT: errr ofc i mean im so happy i had not to play him cos i would have been SOOO owned :(