[PREDICTION] .de² vs. swe2|

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
EAC's first match is tomorrow @ 19gmt :footy:

i'll start with my first prediction then:

Possible Lineups/ Player Ratings (1-10) 5 is average:

Key:
Skills(HL/HJ/RL) - Fragging - Defence - Attack - Awareness - Danger-Level

Sweden 2:
1. DeMiGoD
8 - 8 - 8 - 8 - 7 - 8.5

2. iggy
8 - 7 - 7 - 7 - 8 - 7

3. Ligisten
? - 7 - 7 - 7 - 6 - 7

4. bLaCk_maNTa
? - 8.5 - 8 - 8 - 7 - 7.5

5. Donnie
? - 6 - 7 - 6 - 6.5 - 6.5

6. Durnik
6 - 8 - 7 - 7 - 8 - 7

===================================

Germany 2:
1. dlm
8 - 6 - 6 - 6.5 - 5.5 - 6

2. Basdo
8 - 6 - 7 - 6.5 - 5 - 7

3. Felerian
7.5 - 6.5 - 7 - 7.5 - 6.5 - 7

4. IBM
6 - 6.5 - 7 - 7 - 6.5 - 6

5. -McP0tt-
6 - 5 - 5.5 - 6 - 6 - 6

6. RønîN^
NA- NA - NA - NA - NA - NA

Player ratings are how i feel about the players when i face them and how they compare to the top players of the league. Don't argue with player ratings - prove them wrong - same as you should prove the final prediction right or wrong:P

Prediction:
Since this is the first game between the two i have no idea about many key factors about the teams such as launching/teamplay etc

First off tho Sweden 2 have some sort of a player problem, so it is not certain they will show up with enough interest, they certainly wont have had much practice. Germany 2 seem to be getting on well with eachother and look like they could be using a few more players then the 6 I expect.

The key players will be Demigod and iggy for Sweden2, and Felerian and Basdo for Germany2, whoever of these plays well tomorrow will have a massive effect on the rest of the players in the team.

In terms of experience alot of the players featured have been around for a while, the main thing that will decide this match imo is how well the players can adapt to each other and how quickly they can get the teamplay together.

Verdict:
Its too close to call, could go either way, If Sweden 2 show up with enough players they may edge it, but i have the feeling Germany have a couple of tricks up their sleeves and are the hungrier for the victory.

8-5 to Sweden 2

Last edited:
(HL/HJ/RL) - (F) - (D) - (A) - (AW) - (DL)

:confused:

HL = Hammerlaunch
HJ = Hammerjump?
RL = Rocketlaunch

F=? D=? A=? AW=? DL=?

Joko said:
(HL/HJ/RL) - (F) - (D) - (A) - (AW) - (DL)

:confused:

HL = Hammerlaunch
HJ = Hammerjump?
RL = Rocketlaunch

F=? D=? A=? AW=? DL=?

HL/HJ/RL i moulded into 1 (I call it "Skills")
F = Fragging
D = Defence
A = Attack
AW = Awareness
DL = Danger Level (which is the most important thing imo) its how worried you make people when you play them, I.E if some1 has a danger level of 9 or 10, in publics or match i would most probably keep my eye on that player and make sure they dont get anywhere, some1 you would man-mark in football etc

btw its really hard to make judgements on some players as i dont know them too well, thats why i was hoping we can get some predictors from the lower divisions as i mostly play people from Division 1 or 2 or ocassionally others from publics.

If you would like to do some predictions for the EAC pm me!

Im hoping Timo can make a predictions sections on the website for upcoming games, where the predictors can login choose a upcoming scheduled game where there hasnt already been a prediction and add there predictions, just plug the player names in and fill out the ratings boxes, then write a bit in general about the possible outcome, Hes very busy tho so dunno if its possible.

durnik is gut, and ligisten is king of minigun so abit underrated. and wtf IBM and Mcp0tt lower than Felerian and bas lül?

hmm, maybe it would be better to have polls for each match, kind of ebooky sort of thing. Then just have man of the match awards. Its a bit harsh for a "fun cup" to be comparin players in such detail imo.

swe2 have a more balanced team, who played more often togheter :P
i cba ratign every player, but i would judge ibm higher then bas :lol:

Reactions: 1 person
Joko said:
hmm, maybe it would be better to have polls for each match, kind of ebooky sort of thing. Then just have man of the match awards. Its a bit harsh for a "fun cup" to be comparin players in such detail imo.

yea i think polls will be better actually, this does make it more interesting but also goes into a bit much detail and some players i didnt really know enuf about to make a really accurate judgement. Takes a bit to think about all the ratings as well, and alot of people look at ratings not the actual prediction :lol:

Last edited: