[PREDICTION] .de² vs. eFreu* (1st leg)

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

X-Bomb

Aug 16, 2001
London
Sorry didnt have time today and having pc problems + i didnt realise the match was already booked :lol:

Match is going on now as i type 2-0 to Germany 3!

Teams ATM:
Germany 2: Bart, Nova, Mcpott, Stampede, Meteor, IBM
Germany 3: xb7, bitch, AsukA, auriel, Katsch, Beurer

Prediction:
Clash of the Germans!
Both teams have shown a good interest in the EAC!! :thumb: it should be a good match and the player skill level looks quite balanced.

I think the score will be 8-5 to Germany 3! cause i think Germany 3 have a slightly better set of players

Key Players will be Auriel and Katsch! For Germany 3
IBM and Nova for Germany 2!

Though i think both teams have done some practice so it will be a real team match. Will be interesting to see what each team takes into the next match!

#dfpserver - im the only person there atm!!!

and i promise ill do a more in depth prediction for 2nd leg!

Last edited:
gg
smiley4tj.gif

wanted ibm sweedy to win but nm ;(
smiley4tj.gif

damn xb7, i read, im a keyplayer, said
22:40 <katsch> jaaaAAAA
22:40 <katsch> ich bin key plyer %)

in irc and then i read ur comment.

wtf u know me that well? :rolleyes:

je, we won vs de2, and im impressed by xb's prediction, nearly perfect :thumb:

and i think, our real key player is beurer, but pssst :naughty:

woots a naise game first 2 maps we hate proplems team 3 play naise save win backgame where wannt see ;() hihi gg @ll pld nova next time come faster and rest check right serv ;)

Well some de2 players had problem to join the server. A de2 member posted the wrong IP in the topic :hangover: (no that wasn't me :P)
So we lost the first map with 3 man down.

But who cares now. gg efreu and cu in 7 days :D