PPl's user ini's

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Mine :

Attachments

• riotuser.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
Nobody uses weapongrouping? :confused:

Then again, mine is a little buggy, maybe someone could help me with that. It seems that after the map is going for a few minutes and I've collected several weapons under one group, i cant switch to an other weapon under that group, unless i throw it away.

Maybe i shut put it onder an alias? Any help on this is appreciated. :)

just looked through everyones, tbh expected more WASD :D. lotsa people use the normal arrow keys.. personally can't understand how.. even with mouse u don't have a lot of easily gotten to binds :\.

i like timmah's organizing his tho :D

Here's mine dont really think i have anything at all special in it tho =/

very plain user.ini

I've always used normal keys for every game as I have never really noticed the mousebeing too close to the keyboard movement keys , + doesnt even take me a sec to gwet to any of my binds as I have been like using them for a year almost now :thumb:

there just tends to be a lot more keys closer to wasd.. especially when u need something fast like weapons binds; but who knows.

f12 = thumb button on me mouse ;)

and every weapon bar goo and ripper is bound ;) all around movement too

flak = ctrl
sniper = f
pulse = q
mini = thumb
RL = middle mouse
shock = 4

i dont use the mini/pulse grouping anymore, altho i used to for AS when i used F12 for RW speech ;)

right then. wossie tested, stevie approved :thumb:

i had r=sniper
e=rockets
q=shock
f=mini
g=pulse
v=flak
shift=trans
middle mouse=hammer
big thumb=jump
small thumb=throw weapon
etc etc

..as Nanko once said it already in another thread, I'm using my patented 'how the fuck are you supposed to play with that then' key settings..

w = up
x = down
z = left
c = right
s = crouch
space = jump

q = switchtobestweapon
e = mini
ctrl = sniper/razor
d = throwweapon

ought to make a few groupings but I just can't be arsed..

i have been told i have some very strange binds lol

they just old un used hammer binds honest.....

Attachments

• ajax.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 320
Can't post my .ini as I'm @ work, but there is nothing special in mine.

Don't have individual weapons bound, just use scroll wheel to flick thru them. Have a few setname binds, a few speech like GG dotted about the keyboard (usually on the letter corresponding with the first letter of the bind).

Have front mouse button as F1 to show scores etc (find this very useful!) and back mouse button as jump. Obv left mouse fire, right mouse alternative fire.

Use arrow keys for movement, with Numpad 0 as crouch and right control as hammerjump bind. Rest of numpad is set up as some auto-taunts, and keys above arrow keys (instert, delete etc) are used for warnings etc like launchers incoming. That's about it i think :D

Oh except the obligatory aimbot on/off bind ;) :rolleyes:

@ Fusion, that happens when u run out of ammo.

Say u got mini, it runs outta ammo and ur shock (or wotever) auto appears. if u try and switch to another weapon wit ur keybinds if f00ks up. I dunno how to fix it, but thats wot causes it.

/edit, read ur post again and if thats ACTUALLY wot happens then this is prolly not the reason. But this is y my binds fuck up sometimes.

Thnx Joko for the info. I got autochange turned off, so i have to switch manually to an other weapon when i'm out of bullets. I've tested your theory though and that is exactly what happens.

Only sollution i would know is to bind max 1 weapon under 1 key. Or does weapon grouping through aliases might be an option? I've encluded a demo so you know what im talking about. Again, any help is appriciated. :)

Weapon Group Bug

NumPad2=switchweapon 3 | switchweapon 6 | standard_sens
NumPad4=switchweapon 5 | switchweapon 7 | standard_sens

these are my weapon groupings, never had a bug with that. last weapon comes first if there's ammo in both.

the standard sense thing is because i have slightly modified mouse sensibility for asmd, sniper and rockets.

to complete it:

enter=shockrifle
mouseup=rocketlauncher
mousedown=sniper
numpad1=flak
numpad5=enforcer
end=hammer [hardly use that - my hammerjump bind is located @ rightshift]

(moving via arrow keys)

edit:

leftmouse=advancedteamsay Hello, I am %MYNAME% from %MYTEAM% . Right now, I am at %OBJECTIVE% ( %LOCATION% ) near %NEARESTTEAMMATE% with %HEALTH% health, %ARMOUR% armour, holding a %WEAPON% with %AMMO% ammo. I hope this information will help you to beat the crap out of %ENEMYTEAM% tonight

Last edited:
switchweapon appears to have done the job, even with autoswitch on. Gives u a nice "shock rifle has no ammo" msg too, aint that cute. Neway incase u didnt know (like me)

switchweapon 1 =hammer
switchweapon 2 =enforcer
switchweapon 3=g00
switchweapon 4=shock
switchweapon 5=pulse
switchweapon 6=ripper
switchweapon 7=minigun
switchweapon 8=flak
switchweapon 9=RL
switchweapon 10=sniper

:D pld ice