POWAH Teaser

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

dunno what to say...... so I'll say both:

A) OMFG nice effects and great fragging

B) OMFG, fuck off, there's not assault in it u twat
edit: look wha forum u posted it

great movie :thumb:
nice frags, nice editing and very nice presentation.

the movie is a lot better than retaliation which disapointed me.

and datel u cud have watched the trailer 4 weeks ago and find out that its a DM movie ;)

i've just watched it again. Its a lot more impressive the second time hrhr. Great presentation as sauron says. I really like the intro a lot and again some of the rocket kills are unbelievable, and some funny parts too like the multi kill in a 1v1 lol.

one of the best frag movies ive seen, thought the air rocket shots were over done a bit tho

overall class tho :)

top UT movie that imo, woulda liked a break from teh frags with a bit of comedy or teamwork example u know the shit i mean

overall great tho, superb editing

well its better than the average UT movie but imo its still boring, the presentation just doesnt win me over because the whole movie fels unstructured. you have kills with all guns and from all ppl just mixed together, it would have been nice if they were sorted by either weapons, or length of spree's or players as in powah2.
what i found worst tho are the gaps, you shudnt have that in a movie. take unskilled3 as example, seim did such a good job on the scenery change from campgrounds to compressed that you dont even notice it at first. he cut 2 scenes together so perfectly that you see him walk thru a gate on campgrounds and he comes out on compressed. he even mixed the 2 tunes together so perfectly that it almost sounds like 1 song.

of course thats an extreme example, but it shows whats possible other than a 5 seconds blackscreen with no sound. :)