Post count.

• Hey - turns out IRC is out and something a little more modern has taken it's place... A little thing called Discord!

Join our community @ https://discord.gg/JuaSzXBZrk for a pick-up game, or just to rekindle with fellow community members.

Tnega

Chairman Of The Council Of Soup Samplers
Jul 15, 2001
Fae Fife.
I dunno about you lot but i've put a lot of work into these forums, honest I have:D, and i'm gonner lose all them posts when it closes.:crap:

you can move the to another fourm Tnega,

I offer you our fourum for these post's to keep the alive :D

as im baned with [ADC]Zombie, i had to make up another account, so why not make it with the other name i use most :D

Originally posted by Angelus
as im baned with [ADC]Zombie, i had to make up another account, so why not make it with the other name i use most :D
:lol: I completely forgot about that...u should have said something Zombie u silly bugger :rolleyes:

Its back on now ;)

Originally posted by DraizeTrain

:lol: I completely forgot about that...u should have said something Zombie u silly bugger :rolleyes:

Its back on now ;)

Thx mate :D
Offer still stands, if you dont want to remove all these post, just sent them to our forum :D will will sap....Look after them for you :D

as im 2 people here, which 1 :D

Or let me guess, the Girl one :D
if you look at it for a long time, you start to lick your lips at the same speed....lol